Last Post Replies
Phil Mayor
If I add a shape and change the stroke and fill to the same colour, lets say white. I then change the transparency of the stroke and fill to 10% They both now have dif...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sam Carter
I just made a few revisions to my course, and now, when I add a text box ... entering new text lags waaaay behind what I type. I loaded an earlier version of the cours...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jhonattan Bonilla-Ramirez
Hello everyone, I know how to publish for HTML5 & iPad but I don't know how to PREVIEW it on my iPad. I'm currently using Moodle 2.0 I will appreciate any help.  M...
over 11 years ago
By Jhonattan Bonilla-Ramirez
Shailesh Mewada
Hi All, When I am inserting a layer, a complete white patch appears and the base layer hides completely. This was not happening when I started the project. I am debug...
over 11 years ago
By Shailesh Mewada
Manfred Shan
Hi there, i love the possibility step-by-step  record screen. But how can i resize the step-by-step record oder change the resolution ? It`s not the same i have chosen...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Juanjo Haro
Hi... another issue in the damn ipad When the user completes the quiz and suspend i have a button to go to a slide with a menu in that button i have two triggers Reset...
over 11 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Kate Atkinson
Hi there I have created a radio set, and would like to insert audio into the selected states of the buttons in the set. Is this scenario possible? Many thanks Kate
over 11 years ago
By Kate Atkinson
Carol Elston
We have developed several independent short modules that can be accessed via the web. On completion the user closes the window to exit. We now want to offer an alterna...
over 11 years ago
By Carol Elston
Alessandro Cecconi
Hi everyone, I need to publish a course for off line delivery to html5 system. I know that the "publish to cd" option could be suitable, but I suppose that this would ...
over 11 years ago
By Alessandro Cecconi
Daniel Brigham
Hi, Storyline Heroes: So, I'm mourning motion paths. I have a word in one of my SL slides. Let's call the word "AND." This word fades on, and then I want to transpose ...
over 11 years ago
By Elle Linklater
Chuck Nemer
Hi everyone.  Looking for thoughts how to create this game.  I'm ok at creating traditional courses but a game would be new for me.  So any and all thoughts and detail...
over 11 years ago
By Chuck Nemer
Todd Haynes
I've setup in the root Master Slide several layers that display text variables - such as the Module Title. This allows me to change the module title using a variable t...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jill Rashdi
I'm trying to set up a Find the Hidden Objects type of interaction, where things are hidden throughout the course.  Each time they find one, I want it to update on the...
over 11 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Sam Carter
The Storyline VPAT indicates Jaws  screnn reader is supported. Has anyone tried other screen readers that could be added to the list? Are there any specific actions th...
over 11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Chris Fletcher
Is there a variable that you can use for the number of attempts? I have someone wanting to be able to determine what happens in the branching by how many attempts they...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Beata Chan
HI, This is ever so basic and i can do it in PowerPoint but not in Storyline.  I occassionally insert lengthy bullet points into my presentations.  I need to be able ...
over 11 years ago
By Kim Lorek
Susan van Heesbeen
I want to create a 'quiz' where it starts with eg 43 points. All answers are possible. There is no correct or incorrect, just a total score out of 43 points. The quest...
over 11 years ago
By Susan van Heesbeen
Sue Lorusso
I have published a course for a client, and everyone can hear the sound except one of the users - which is the client. His associate can hear it from the same link.  H...
over 11 years ago
By Sue Lorusso
Laura Fast
Are you supposed to be able to hear the audio attached to a marker when you click the marker icon in Story preview ? I can hear it when I'm in Marker Tools/Format/Prev...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shenifa Taite
I've added an audio file to a scene but don't know where or how to extend the audio for the duration of the project. Suggestions? Shenifa
over 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis