Product Last Post Replies
Kevin Hamler
We are not online, as our quizzes are classified. Could this be the reason that Quizmaker takes up to 4 MINUTES to load? I have deselected the option that directs Quiz...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Widya  Y
Hi guys! Is there any tricks with QuizMaker to deduct by some points for an incorrect answer?
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Hogan
I have previously created quizzes in Q2.3. When I change the font to a larger size in Quiz properties and save, no change occurs when I publish. Please help.
By Justin Wilcox
Tom  Davenport
Is there a way to enlarge the Logo display area when you bring in your logo. Our Company has a logo with a tag line underneath then logo, but the tag line is a l...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Boesen
Hi - I'm evaluating Quizmaker, and I have question for the experts. I'm trying to create a quiz that serves as an educational game. The quiz has several gr...
By Justin Wilcox
Malcolm Haynes
Hi, Is there any way to make sure a user views every slide. I don't want them to be able to complete the course without looking at every slide. I al...
By Sayuj Ravindran
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Is it possible to have more than 1 correct answers in multiple choice in QuizMaker? Thanks!
By Widya Y
Mike McPhillips
Hi, I have a client who is interested in converting PPT presentations into Flash for distribution to their reps, with a few extra features available to the presenters....
By Mike McPhillips
Marty King
Can you change the color of the fill in the radio button when you select a question? Currently the color is light blue. One of my questions has a different backg...
By Jeanette Brooks
Crisa McCarty
My template is black, grey and hot pink. I'd like the markers to be hot pink, but this is not an option. Is there a way to specify the marker color beyond those in the...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Mac
For the Labelled Graphic Is there a way to move the marker location around so I can place them specific places on my graphic? Thanks.
By Rebecca Mac
Cath P
Hi - I am just wondering if file location can affect functionality of FINISH button within Quizmaker? When I initially upgraded to '09 I had an issue with the qu...
By Justin Wilcox
Holly Gaspar
Hello all, I have a course where I have used the attachment function in Articulate and also added a straight text hyperlink within a ppt slide text to link to a word d...
By Holly Gaspar
Yanetta Hiko
Hi there, I'm super super new to articulate I am adding questions in quizmaker. All of our questions are essay ones however I have a few 'Yes' 'No' questions.&n...
By Yanetta Hiko
Michael Reid
Hi all Well although I really like the Articulate suite, I seem to be experiencing my fare share of trouble. Some, I'm sure, are due to my learning curve, but others s...
By Michael Reid
Rosie Piller
I'm embedding a swf file created using Captivate 3 into an Engage interaction, and I'm getting "Request Entity Too Large" errors when I embed this interaction into Pre...
By Rosie Piller
Ann  Sweeney
We have to start testing all of our CBTs for bandwidth size. Captivate has a bandwidth analyzing tool; does Articulate?
By Phil Corriveau
Ann  Sweeney
I've never noticed it before, but on publishing a 40 slide CBT (PPT>Presenter>w/2 Engage slides), I am getting a link in the upper-most right corner that opens t...
By Brian Batt
Jessica Cherry
I followed all the directions in the Word of Mouth blog on how to remove player controls from the slide view only option. http://www.articulate.com/blog/how-to-customi...
By Jessica Cherry
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, Is it possible to hyperlink from an incorrect selection in QuizMaker to a player tab? I would like learners to be able to branch as information is needed....
By Brian Batt