Last Post Replies
Emergency Medical Services Bureau
Hello. Was wondering if anyone can help. The Rise SCORM courses I publish in SCORM 1.2 onto our LMS are not opening on iPhones or iPads. Is this a software publishing ...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kishore A
Hi, I have developed a course in Rise 360 about an application features and demo (video) of it. Now I want to add a demonstration and practice the same steps in a simu...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Steve Nixon
I just started working on a new project with Rise and noticed that as I insert spot quizzes they are often right below the content containing the answer. Not much of a...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
2Training Loan
Lets see, Rise 360 basic is an e-learning authoring tool. The tool provides exceptional ease of use but balances that with limited functionality. Advanced users ...
almost 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Monica Rouse
I need an interactive discussion element for a virtual course I am designing. I have build the course so far in Rise 360 but I do not see a place to add a discussion e...
almost 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Kevin Baker
Are there any code modifications I can implement to prevent users from dragging images from Rise to the desktop as well as disable right click to save images? Thanks! ...
almost 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
june kim
Anyone know how can I opened the XLF file in a nice format? When I exported from Rise, the contents are total mass. The contents are all mixed up. I am going to use a ...
almost 3 years ago
By june kim
J Redw
Hi, I am getting back into instructional development/e-learning after 8+ years. I have taken online Articulate Rise classes and can't wait to start creating and lookin...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Koen Smedts
Hi everyone, we are using articulate teams for over 2 years and using the block templates a lot. But in a normal workflow you don't want to share the block templates f...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Hello, In the past, there were pre-built video lessons that would enable us to track video completion in Rise. Apparently, these were removed. Is it possible to track ...
almost 3 years ago
By Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Bruce Cox
Hi All! Thanks in advance for your assistance...I'm a novice Articulate user. I need or would like to use specific slides from various existing Articulate templates an...
almost 3 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Katharina Wildfeuer
Dear ladies and gentlemen, I am contacting you today with the following problem in Articulate Rise: When using the text function, recently the problem appears that the...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Aida May
Hi, prior to this, I had posed a question on how to work with Rise course translations. A Rise Staff had proposed using SmartCat as a solution. To give you more ...
almost 3 years ago
By Nick Briggs
Michael Lindner
Hello everybody, I am at the moment developing WBTs with rise for a client. We have different themes and fonts for every WBT. With some fonts I have difficulties with ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kelly Irons
Any ideas what's causing this? we are losing our minds over here and have never had this issue before. We have a two clients that have been tryin...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Daya Nair
Hello! I wonder if there is any storage limit for the users of RISE...do I have to delete anything from my dashboard to make the video uploads faster/or more predictab...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Anitha Pai
The font size in the flash card stack changes when I publish the course. The font looks different in each flash card in the flash card stack. How can I rectify this?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Phil Robinson
Currently the default block title for the Assessment block is Assessment. The client likes this. What they have requested is to change Start Quiz to Start Assessment. ...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Deeksha Mukhi
I am trying to upload videos to multiple rise courses that I am creating. The files are less than 2 GB and I get the message "processing video" for more than 2-3 hours...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tarangini Bhadra
Hi, I need to enter icons in line with text in Rise 360. Had seen in some other discussion that entering a unicode character or copy pasting it will help. But that's n...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome