Last Post Replies
Emma Fitzgerald
Hi, has anyone used 360 (or another part of Articulate) to manage a mentoring program? or any suggestions or ideas?
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
JJ Cozart
I have one image on a course that is not showing up once it is published for LMS. During testing the first time I noticed the image was missing. I removed the file fro...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Micah Weedman
Howdy all: I have a quick-n-dirty course I'm trying to load in my org's LMS (Absorb), and I keep getting an error message that prompts me to check the publish se...
almost 3 years ago
By Micah Weedman
Newgen Admin
Is there a way to display a feedback box with only text without correct/incorrect ticks. I am providing more than 2 attempts for the Quiz assessment, and if these corr...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Equipe Miyagi
Hi, I don't recall seeing it, but is there a Close your session or You have completed your module button we can add at the end of the module like there is in Storyline...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Li Min Koh
We are currently creating an English Course that requires the apostrophe but the correct answers are often marked as incorrect on android devices, I saw there is a sol...
almost 3 years ago
By Li Min Koh
Pete Rix
I'm noticing a bug with the Quiz component in IE11 that I have been able to consistently replicate. The Next button that animates in from the bottom of the screen doe...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Penny Green
I'm wondering if it is possible to edit the font in the sorting activity? It is defaulting to my header font but I need it to be in the font style I have set for the b...
almost 3 years ago
By Penny Green
Kendru Dimalanta
Are quiz results tracked in Rise 360? My organization uses Canvas/Learn Upon as our LMS, however I am wondering if the quiz created in Rise 360 will transfer the respo...
almost 3 years ago
By Kendru Dimalanta
Matt Fletcher
Hi, Could I ask what provision there is in Rise to transfer a course (or set of courses) from our account (the agency) to various client accounts? This would be a nece...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Danielle Goldsmith
Hello! I am working in RISE and have a labeled graphic. When I view the course on my desktop, the box that displays after the learner selects the icon appears just fin...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Martin Tilke
Hi, we created a Rise-course in team-work with a team-licence. Is it possible to share the course template with a Rise-user, who is not member of the team? Thank you f...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, Just like last week, this afternoon RISE keeps give me an error time out or error something went wrong, and then not loading. Challenging as on a deadl...
almost 3 years ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Tianyi Zhao
I have several "sections" set up in my course, and I defined each "section" as a complete "lesson." When learners are studying each lesson, it will appear as "lesson X...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Loredana Marchetti
Hi, When exporting my Rise module (scorm 1.2, tracking complete/imcomplete), it doesn't show as completed in my platform even if I've run through all the content...
almost 3 years ago
By Loredana Marchetti
Kesha Dawson
My course in Rise 360 exports beautifully into our LMS using SCORM 1.2, however I cannot get the course status to read "Complete" it says "In-Progress" ... what ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Education & Training
I exported my Rise training as scorm 1.2 to upload into our LMS system. As our employees complete the course in LMS is does not report accurately. The cours...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Stephanie Rosenik
Hi there, I have a very short course in Rise that won't mark complete when closed. There is no quiz in the course and I've changed the amount of content ne...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Katarzyna Lewińska
Dear E-learning Heroes, I am counting on your knowledge here! :) I need to create at least 1- different language versions of my courses and I know I need to down...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Christopher Furlan
Hi, I have just taken over our courses so am pretty new to Rise. We sometimes do translations of our courses and have used the XLIFF feature in Rise for this in past. ...
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome