Last Post Replies
Cassandra Black
I'm new to the community and to articulate products. Can someone share what the current/best recommendations are for embedding a discussion board interaction into a ri...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Chris Vargas
Hello - I'm looking for examples of how others' courses are displayed in their LMS platforms. My company's LMS is pretty specific to the industry, and the user-f...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jens Ritter
Hey everyone :) I have the following problem: I have embedded a video in Rise and would like to add Russian subtitles to it. I have inserted the vtt correctly, u...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Craig
In creating RISE content with embedded Storylines, every SL shows up in iOS devices as a black box with a play button instead of the correct functionality as it was bu...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stacy Rempel
Hello, I was contacted by a coworker, who only has the "share" link for a Rise course. The owner is unknown, and they need some edits completed. Is there any way ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Oscar Carrera
Hello all, When I export to Web, my organization's logo does not export. It does not even show up on the Assets folder in the zip file. However, I am able to see...
over 3 years ago
By Oscar Carrera
Heikki Lehtola
Hi, I'm having troubles with importing translation file. I didn't create the course as it was outsourced. I received a copy of the course of which the .xliff file was ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Tony Budge
Hi, I want to know if I can search the RISE360 content library for the Articulate people 'character' series/sets and then use the selected people as images in my lesso...
over 3 years ago
By Millie Colon
Scott Schaus
Working on a project that has ~100 courses and anywhere from 16 to 80 lessons per course. We use Asana to manage the development workflow and tasks, but I am...
over 3 years ago
By Scott Schaus
Anna Maria Olivé Compte
Hi! I have a rare problem as one of our courses doesn't save properly the progress inside the unit. I mean: the circles that you see growing and complete as you read a...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Jacquii Leveine
Hello, Is there a way to password protect a RISE course once it's published to the Web? Or does it have to be uploaded to an LMS for this functionality? I would ...
over 3 years ago
By Dayn Wilkins
Kelly Atkins
When inserting .mp4 videos into Rise courses using the 'Video block' the video is failing to play in Safari on iMac or Macbook pro (but will happily play in Chrome on ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lynn Ooten
The LMS I'm using is telling me my Rise360 SCORM lesson needs to fit the following dimensions: 906x690. I've never encountered this before - is there a way to change t...
over 3 years ago
By Lynn Ooten
Bond Solon
Hi, My company has purchased a Teams Plan and one of our account holders wants to collaborate on Rise with a translator which has an external free trial account, ...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
sean phillips
I am having a problem when changing my course font style. When go to change the font style while building the course I can see the change directly, but when I go to ex...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sue Ascher
How do you limit the knowledge check to only one attempt in Rise? I have T/F questions and a second attempt would defeat the purpose. Also, can incorrect answers be tr...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello! I've exported many SCORM files for a client, all with the same settings, yet one of them is not able to open. I've re-published the course several t...
over 3 years ago
By Mickey Tortorelli
Sarah Walbridge-Jones
I found this photo of two lamps over a month ago when building a timeline block. I need to change the block to an interactive tab block. For the life ...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Shakira Moss
Hi all, I am having issues with storyline modules in rise not working. When I review the finished module in review or export it out to web it is glitching (3 dot...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Dee Miller
Hi- I recently took a position at a new institution and inherited the previous educators Rise360 education in scorm files. Is there a way to upload the file into rise3...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez