Last Post Replies
Stefano Todaro
Hi, am I mistaken or Rise is not possible to make a copy of a course, using Save As or the like?
over 4 years ago
By Stefano Todaro
Irina Poloubessov
Dear Team, My course from Rise has disappeared: I was working on it (Chrome browser), then previewed it and navigated to my profile to change my profile picture. Whe...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Andrew Blakeley
What's the quickest way to help my content creators start writing content for Rise? Do you have a content script template they can use? 
over 4 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
erin walsh
Is there a way to customize or edit the "Details" button, besides the ability to change/erase its label under settings (and still have the down arrow appear)?
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sadig Algazzali
Hello, A project that I've created with 12-13 lessons and one quiz is very slow for our users. It's currently on our intranet and around 725MB... are we doing somethi...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jim Petrihos
A clear benefit of Rise is rapid development and deployment i.e. providing the direct-access link to the Rise course sans the LMS/Package/Publish... I am curious if b...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jason Kemnitz
I'm trying to embed an Engage interaction into Rise.  Is it possible to embed the interaction so it does not immediately download, but rather play in the interaction? ...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Williams
I'm new to Rise and loving the speed thus far.   Is there a way to save changes I make to the settings so that I can easily create another course with the same colors...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
erin walsh
Is there, or will there be an option for the quizzes/knowledge checks in Rise to have a saved state? For example, if the user answers the quiz correctly, and then come...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Amber Walters
Hi there, I am just starting to use RISE and trying to decide if we can use this for a New Hire Training program that I am developing. I would like to use RISE as a s...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Zsolt Olah
If you're planning to attend the ATD ICE conference this year in Atlanta, GA and you like mysteries, there's no better place to visit than my session. Actually, there ...
over 4 years ago
By Bret Jorgensen
Amber Walters
Hi there. I am just starting to use RISE. Is there a way to add a correct or incorrect remediation for the quiz questions?  
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Developer1 Bridgewater
Hi I have wanted to include more than one image within an item in an Accordian interaction. Currently it is not possible to add more than one image or multiple text s...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mike VeHorn
Hello! I may have missed something, but is it possible to share the Rise course and have comments on changes like in Articulate Review? Thanks!
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Edu Tech
Hi All, how to I format texts in rise? i.e. use bullet points, indent, etc. Thank you
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bob Davis
Hi, I just updated Articulate 360 apps and returned to Rise after a few of months using Storyline 360. I'm trying to create a new course and all I can do is add a cour...
over 4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Cristina Arias
I've been experiencing trouble running Rise modules using the CyberScholar LMS platform. They don't mark completion, as a result not awarding points to the users. Some...
over 4 years ago
By Samuel Ramos
Pat Cummins
We're having an issue with padding, specifically in Internet Explorer. The attached image has screen shots of the same lesson asset grabbed from Chrome, Firefox, and I...
over 4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Nic Ralph
Hi, Rise is a prefect match for my client's current project.  Also, Im a 100% Mac user! Is it at all possible to subscribe only to Rise and not the entire family of 3...
over 4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Blanca Sermak
Hello - I'm busy building a beautiful course on Rise, but one issue I keep running into is that I can't center images in any of the interactive cards. For example, I h...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger