Last Post Replies
AVT Connect
Hi, Are there any resources available to capture quiz results from a self-hosted web export version of a Rise 360 course? Looking to export results to something l...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Philip Roy
Hi there, I have some questions about what is included in a Rise SCORM export or when you send a copy of a Rise course to someone, specifically concerning included sto...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Robbi James
Wow, that was a mouthful. :) I've created a Storyline 360 file that a team member would like to insert into her Rise 360 eDoc. I've always been able to do ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Lauren van Costello
What is supposed to happen when you use the Exit Course button or Exit Course Link? I thought it would close the window and actually take the learner back to the LMS, ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kenichi Mizoguchi
I would like to manage those who can see elearning content I have created. Can I control privacy permissions in my account on a per-content-item basis?
over 3 years ago
By Kenichi Mizoguchi
Beth Skudzienski
Hello! I am having difficulty uploading Mp4's into a Rise 360 course. I have 2 different courses and both are giving me difficulty. Once uploaded, the notice says "pro...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Cyd Walker
I'm using Rise to create an Onboarding experience. I want to have trackable tasks for the users to complete for each section I have. I want to be able to see which one...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lalit kumar
Videos integrated in RISE 360 is not loading on Moodle LMS of our client in iOS 13 and below version. We are getting the following error "The media could not be loaded...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Yifan Mu
Hello there, I just realized that people can copy and paste the text contents in my course. Is there a setting in Rise that I can turn off? Or it has something to do w...
over 3 years ago
By Martin Maya
Zoe Lethbridge
Hi all, I've created a Rise course with a quiz at the end to track completion. When I exported the SCORM file I selected to track using the quiz result, with the optio...
over 3 years ago
By Meghan McKay
Lauren Colbeck
Could I get a bit of advice re. translation please? I am exporting a course using the xliff format and trying to import it into the free omegat translation soft...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Quentin Sadler
Hi, I would like to be able to use Rise scenarios, but I work in a very different business from what it seems to be aimed at. I would like to create scenarios with no ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
SiriusXM Media
Hi there, I was wondering, is there a way to control where an image appears on Process steps? I noticed it always defaults to top, and on desktop, text below the image...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robin LaPeters
Is there a way to share the ownership of a Rise Module so that my whole team can edit, export and share the link? Right now, we each have our own modules and if ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Justin Vella
Hi, I'm currently experiencing the same error. Whenever I try to launch my video on a Rise 360 course I created it is giving me the following error: The media could no...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stephen Beck
Hi- I am looking for quiz options in Rise 360 and wonder if there is a detailed tutorial that explains various options. If you choose Quiz when you add content,...
over 3 years ago
By Cyd Walker
Janet Fryman
Hi, Does Rise 360 allow one to link an image to text when the learner either clicks or rolls over the text?
over 3 years ago
By Janet Fryman
juanita suh
Hi, I'm trying to upload a cover photo and logo. I keep getting the error message "Please verify the file type if an image and try again". the file format is a jpeg an...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Rich Becker
Hi All, I created a number of Rise courses in the summer/fall of 2020. At a certain point - I'm not sure when - the links to MS files stopped working in Chrome. ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Joyce Maurin
Hello, Did any of you faced an issue with their LMS not displaying full content of their Rise course in Firefox? It could be text, media, full block or part of the blo...
over 3 years ago
By Rebecca Fellows