Product Last Post Replies
Mindy Stone-Szabo
Hi, We have 2 questions: 1. We have converted courses designed in Storyline over to an iOS friendly format and now, when we hit the pause/play, we can only get it to ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mischelle Walters
Hi heros, does anyone know if there is a way to bookmark in Storyline or is that strictly an LMS feature?? Any help is appreciated!
By Emily Ruby
Rob Verzera
Hello all, I have an image that I use on each slide of a course. That image had to be modified, is there anyway to do a global update of that image? Or do I need to g...
June Dunlap
I have searched for this everywhere and have found no resolution. Since the update 2, the text in the notes panel appears very light in color and almost blurry. I saw ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelley Miller
We are in the process of testing an LMS (Allen Communications) that will be deployed to our 8,000+ stores. Due to our credit card systems being tied in with the main s...
Linda Smith
Hi I am trying to publish a quiz in storyline so that each question will show as being answered correct or incorrect in SuccessFactors LMS. I have published in scorm 2...
By Emily Ruby
Jamie Morgan
Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with a client's LMS (Tortal). The problem occurs when a lesson (Storyline package) is uploaded - replacing an existing lesson in T...
By Jamie Morgan
Sarah Dewar
Lately I have noticed something odd (and disturbing) happening when I republish a course: if the course was previously published with the "track quiz result" option se...
Bo Toennesen
Hi All. I try to find som realy god fonts who looks good and easy to read. So I need to hear from peopel in this forum what is your favorit font, and is it a font yo...
By Bo Toennesen
Zach Ogilvie
Is there any meaningful difference between creating a new project based on a .storytemplate file and simply importing a .story file into a blank project, aside from sa...
By Zach Ogilvie
Declan Lawlor
The Search function on the website doesn't seem to work here as no matter what I put into it, it finds nothing even just "video"..... So, I have published a presenter...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura M
Good morning, I am republishing a course that we created a while back. I've published a few times over the last year with minor updates and haven't experienced any iss...
By Leslie McKerchie
Britannia Robinson
Hello, I am trying to see if there is a way to have a link in my PPT that will open the resource/attachment tab?  Is that possible? I know with STORYLINE I can do it....
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary Clarke
Hello, I am trying to create content that keeps in contact with the LMS so that it knows the content is still running. The LMS times out after 30 mins. Can this be ...
By Philip Lima
Aaron Kapala
Hi There, Wondering if anyone could help me. We have created a quiz and have allowed set it so the user can re-take the quiz. The problem we are currently having is ...
jacqui Haidley
Hi I have a quiz with 10 questions. First question is locked and variable for question number set to 1. The rest are randomly drawn from a bank. The question number ...
David Steele
When I create a button using a shape with a picture fill, the bottom and right edge of the shape get cut off / whited out. This is fine if the outline is 3 pixels or g...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Johns
I have a quiz with every results page has a hyperlink to a data sheet. This is an older quiz that was edited to create a new quiz. When I save and publish the quiz t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jure Gabrovšek
Hello, i wonder if there is a way to export custom variable to be recognized for tin can?  Thank you.
Ian Monk
Hello, Is it possible to create a trigger that would skip to the end of a slide without using layers? Thanks, Ian
By Harri S