Product Last Post Replies
Jeff O'Bryant
Love the ability to changes the states of the illustrated characters, is there a way to do the same with the photographic? I can add a layer and recreate the base slid...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Blackman
Hi everyone, I have not used Storyline for a while and have encountered a major problem. I cannot get Storyline to import my ppt files. I am a mac user and have windo...
By Phil Mayor
Crystal Aultman
Hi, I have created custom buttons with states and am wondering how to make the text and size of the button's normal state transfer to all other states. When I insert...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kerry Payneward
Hey All, I'm hoping that someone will have some insight into the issue I'm having with a project published for web. The project includes animations built out in Story...
Jonathan Kraftchick
I just downloaded the trial version of Storyline to test it and see if I could make the switch from Captivate. I recorded a few intro slides using Record Mic and the a...
By David Mackintosh
Robet Giffin
Been working on this issue for sometime, and so far have now resolution, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Problem. Articulate Storyline Update 6 1407:2208 Adob...
Ashley Harris
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to add another prompted text box to have the students enter their birth date as well as their name. I have seen tutorials ...
Andrew Lian
Hi Everyone (a) Is it possible to create trimmed clips of less than 1 second? I cannot drag the markers closer than that and (b) Is it possible to identify start and...
Chris Dorna
When I play a course in IE11 ther is a dotted line arround the course area. Is there a way to prevent this? Thanks for any advise!
Lisa Struebing
Is there a way to have the tab key submit the try me slide interaction instead of the enter key? Can I inactivate the Enter key on those slides? Thank you, Lisa
Ashish QA
Hi Sir, I am getting below issue please suggest me how to I fix this. If Publish more than 10 slides with LMS option then first it take minimum 50-60 min in Publish...
Joolian Lee
Hi, I am new to Articulate Storyline and my very first project is Suicide Prevention Training. It is a very serious subject and I was wondering how to make this course...
By Lindsay Richardson
Ashish QA
Hi Sir, I am getting below issue please suggest me how to I fix this. If Publish more than 10 slides with LMS option then first it take minimum 50-60 min in Publish...
Íde O'Neill
Can anyone advise as to the most appropriate quiz slide for the following scenario: I have three questions which have five possible solutions, namely, a, b, c, d, e. ...
Karen O'Shea
After I enabled the Articulate tab, I receive the following error message: 'Adobe Presenter cannot load the recordings for all slides. The recordings are not in the .p...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob O'Donnell
I have a free form drag and drop set up on a slide that has 6 items and 3 targets. The slide also has animated text and audio on the base layer. Any ideas how can I ge...
By Bob O'Donnell
Bongo Bongo
Hi everyone, My department is currently trialing Articulate as an alternative to Captivate. We are specifically looking at general usability, as well as the HTML5 pub...
Aimee Blewett
is it possible to renumber the scenes in Storyline if you choose to rearrange them? If I do rearrange them and print a word version they do not appear in the new order.
Kevin Dougherty
Hi all, I'm using markers for my play/pause/stop buttons instead of the audio just playing from the start. I need to set up my animations with the audio but I can no...
By Meryem M
K P
For my project there are 5 question banks, each relating to a specific category. After the user correctly answers a question from bank 1, they advance to bank 2. If th...
By Nicole Legault