Product Last Post Replies
michelle eames
I have been asked to so some training for purchase orders because people do it 'wrong'.  I have got an idea of what and why things do go wrong.  However, the client wa...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Marcella Simon
How do I create a condition where the navigation buttons become normal state only AFTER objects are clicked AND the timeline has ended? I know how to do either one but...
By Marcella Simon
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jesse Evans
So, this is driving me nuts.  I know the buttons have built in functionality for changing states when you push them, but how do I give the user the ability to de-selec...
By Phil Mayor
ted hildebrandt
Hi I'm looking for a drop down selector kind of like what you have on most web sties for picking a State and then it pops up with a list of states you pick one and go ...
By Phil Mayor
Andrew Probert
On a slide I have the base layer and then two other layers.  Each layer has a short(2-3 sec) video that plays.  Here is what I want to happen: - Trigger on base layer ...
By Mohd Al Kurdi
Palani Velu
Hi Brothers, I have created a sample quiz consisting of 10 questions. The pass mark is 70 for this. On completing the quiz I am trying to generate a certificate for th...
By Carolyn Lewis
Melanie Mornard
I've completed a presentation using PowerPoint 10 and Presenter 13.  I've set up the slide animation to appear when clicked.  When I sync the animations to the narrati...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Jesse Evans
Hey, this is probably a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to give an object a hover state and also the ability to change to a new state wh...
By Jesse Evans
Trip Levine
I'm trying to incorporate TinCan with Articulate. My file works fine inside of SCORM. With my launch link href looks like this :       story.html?endpoint=http%3A%2F%2...
By Trip Levine
Glade Southam
I have been working with the curriculum development department to create a medication administration tutorial.  The next step is to create a syringe which the end-user...
By Gaylen Jensen
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm making some brief online trainings for our LMS, and they basically consist of a welcome slide, a slide with a video file on it, and a thanks for watching slide...
By John Denner
Gustavo Angulo
My interaction freezes. I change tab and come back to fix the problem. This can confuse users. Have any idea why this happens and how to fix it? Thanks
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Salicia Pultz
I have another issue regarding the quiz not resetting to initial state.  If my user exits the course instead of selecting the retry quiz button the previous quiz answe...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurence Lloyd
Hi, I am working with a client who is having an issue with video resolution. Even when recorded in Camtasia using 720x540, once in Storyline, the resolution seems very...
Darrell Bird
Our slide masters contain some required text at the top and bottom of each slide.  I need to be able to create a transparent background for the interactions, so the te...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Darrell Bird
Robbin Hessa
Hi.  It's me again.  Working like crazy to get this first major course completed.  We published to HTML and an error message pops up "Unable to connect to server.  Ple...
Heather Mather
Hi, When I preview my slides in Storyline the slides look good. However, when I publish and upload to our LMS I suddenly get two lines of hyperlinks of the title on th...
Jim Bierbower
I have been working with Studio 13 for a while and today I started getting and error I haven't seen before. When I try to create or edit an interaction I get the Quizz...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Calvin
I have a presentation that has a couple of screen recordings throughout. When I publish the presentation, I choose HTML5. When I test it out on the ipad, the screen re...