Last Post Replies
karen moody
We are unable to watch the Storyline 2 training videos, Are they only available via U-tube?  We're a government agency and do not have access. We do pay for the Platin...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Diane Conway
Hi I am really struggling. I am trying to edit an existing timeline interaction from a download it has 4 layers, but I cannot get my adapted layer to show althought th...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie Popovich
Hi I need help on holding a layer down and keeping it down and making one layer appear over another. And letting a layer show while selecting the next trigger: object...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Noah Vogelsang
I have three questions I need help on. Does Storyline allow specially designed interactive avatars to be imported? Will Storyline allow for a speech-to-speech intera...
over 8 years ago
By Danny Stefanic
Lisa Hanes
Hi, folks! I have five character state changes on one screen in SL2 that are tied to triggers on cue points.  The states change just fine, but they are "hard" changes...
over 8 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Mike Ganci
Good Morning! I just opened up a few storyline files I have been working on for over a year and something crazy has happened. It seems to have added this crazy cut of...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Melanie Lewis
How do we include code in the pages so that we can stop people going directly to a web page without logging in through our web site? Do we edit story.html or is there ...
over 8 years ago
By Jackson Hamner
Barry Fultz
Okay, Heroes! I am attempting to build a course with 5 scenes. The course will take the user a week to complete based on each scene covering one day of the work week ...
over 8 years ago
By Barry Fultz
Tim Young
Hello, I'm trying to publish a video using storyline, but the text is cut off on the regular story.html  , can't figure it out? https://cme-online.wustl.edu/psychiatry...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aman Vohra
Creating a native storyline audio player is next to impossible or else I should say, I don’t know how to overcome the shortfalls like Adding multiple tracks, Editing s...
over 8 years ago
Helene Wilders
I am a beginner desperately looking for the way to have a picture appear superimposed over (triggered) layers  in a result slide and have it move across the slide. Le...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Edgardo Gutierrez
I am fairly new to Articulate and was wondering if the templates, basic layouts, quizzing, etc. is available in any other language besides English?
over 8 years ago
By Edgardo Gutierrez
Monique Roques
I am trying to boost the audio volume on two sound files that were recorded at different levels. The Sound Volume button does not work in the Audio Editor or on the sl...
over 8 years ago
Phill Dearn
Hello all Has anyone ever designed the above in storyline? If so what about the stage where it comes to answering the questions? thanks in advance
over 8 years ago
By Phill Dearn
Bhupati Naga venkatesh
Hi Everyone, I am using storyline 2. When I am trying to importing an swf with audio, it shows an error message that you need to update your windows media player. I a...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie Popovich
I am diving into variable and noticed on someone else's template they made labels for their pages like pg01next - this is not the exact name of the page so I am not su...
over 8 years ago
jami gerdes
Hello Heroes -  I have a project to create an assessment for a live class that has narrow parameters.  One such is that the computer the test is on cannot access the ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jesse Kramer
Hi all,  It's been awhile since I've been active here. Loving many of the changes I'm seeing. I'm building a map to show all the 46 locations where my company has off...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jared Surdin
I was tasked to use Storyline 2 to create a "commercial" style video for a website.  There will be no student interaction, this is more a 4-5 minute video that will pl...
over 8 years ago
Al Anderson
So I just finished this module.  I use a Yeti microphone.  I turned the gain way down to record so that I wouldn't pick up outside noise.  When I test the audio it sou...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick