Last Post Replies
John Nixdorf
What are cue points, how are they used?
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Terry Williams
My colleagues have used Storyline to create some content with both a hotspot to click that regists course completion and also a five question (likert) survey. We house...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Denice Schroeder
Hi, I set up a freeform Pick Many quiz slide (I would attach the file, but keep getting a server error when I try to upload to this site). The user must select two out...
10 years ago
Virginia Driscoll
I'm very new to Storyline and searching for past conversations but have not yet found anyone with this issue. I am creating a training program that will have audio fil...
10 years ago
Chris Moreci
Hello Heroes! Situation: Using Storyline, I'm trying to put together a survey that allows two different likert style questions to be used on a single slide (or the ap...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello... I'm doing a project about water and, as kind of a glossary, I have text highlighted in text box and when the mouse hovers over a caption comes appears (normal...
10 years ago
By Jose Antonio Gomes
Philippe Bouffard
Hi, Sorry for my english, I'm a french guy :o) My question is: I create some icons with Photoshop CS5 and I insert these icons on the page of storyline. The icons look...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Cory Laidlaw
Hello. I'm a developer and I'm evaluating the Storyline product for one of my clients as a solution to our project. Assuming we could use storyline to meet our needs I...
10 years ago
By Cory Laidlaw
David Greig
The customer for an Articulate Storyline course wants to track both page views and quiz completion on their LMS (Skillport, SCORM 1.2).They want to ensure that learner...
10 years ago
Norm Cousineau
Greetings, I do not see the button below (see image) when in Articulate Mobile player, with a course uploaded as per instructions at: http://www.articulate.com/support...
10 years ago
Jeremy Jeffrey
Hi, i would like to ask, how could i show my slides step by step when publishing them? the prev person who used Storyline at my company was able to do it, and i am fin...
10 years ago
martina bucher-fresi
I have created a storyline presentation including two gradable slides where clicking on a defined field should be recognized and submitted as result in a result slide....
10 years ago
Kenra Keddington
I understand I can only trim the beginning or end of a video and nothing in between---sure wish I could. Is there a way to mute something in the middle of the video.  ...
10 years ago
Stephanie  McClellan
When in REVIEW, my project looks exactly as it should with the standard dimensions for the story and player.  The player hugs the story content.  However, when I publi...
10 years ago
Melanie F
Hi, my users would like to see a check mark appear adjacent to the slides they've completed in a course. Instead of creating a customized navigation (which would be ti...
10 years ago
Melissa Kalbus
I have a form that I want students to be able to fill out before the course and then have those results saved. Then I want them to fill out the rest of the form again ...
10 years ago
Alex Spampinato
Hello, Multiple times a day I encounter a window that tells me that storyline has to close, with a feedback box. This window isn't clickable. This window usually pops...
10 years ago
Rita Apt
Hi.  I have built a course where I ineed to track completion via learners having reached a certain point in the course, so I have build "background quizzes" so that I ...
10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hello All, I'm hoping for some direction... I've been using Articulate Storyline for several months now, but feel I'm a bit stuck in a rut... I've got all the basics d...
10 years ago
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Elizabeth Prochazka
Hi All, I'm hoping you can help me...we are working on transitioning to a new LMS (SuccessFactors) and with that, embracing some mobile course content.  I am testing o...
10 years ago