Product Last Post Replies
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, If I build a CD-ROM based output - I usually include a FAQ.txt in the root directory to help any users that are having difficulty – also a good place for a di...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Mariana S
Hello,  I have a base layer with a few buttons on them and then a layer for each specific button.  I want the base layer to always be visible and clickable for users t...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Mariana S
Niall O'Malley
I've published a course in Storyline that I am testing and viewing just fine on our LMS (including audio).  However, when I view the course through a mobile device (iP...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley W
Hello again all! This probably has a really obvious answer, but I've had a really hectic week and I'm not firing on all cylinders today. Anyways, I'm trying to make a ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Wallis Miller
The 'Exit' button on the player is not working. Click it and nothing happens - though the 'cancel' button works just fine.  If I close the course by closing the browse...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shane McCarthy
Hi, I'm building an assessment that has the following functionality: The user is only allowed 2 attempts. The pass mark is 100%. There are 3 layers on the Results slid...
By Christine Hendrickson
casey hillstrom
Hi Articulate Community, Since I have started doing instructional design work I have learned a lot about making courses and I am learning more every day. Up until rece...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tracy Rightmer
I may be going about this the wrong way and there's proably a really simple solution but I need help!  I created a simple drag and drop scenario where I want 4 out of ...
By Christine Hendrickson
James Grafe
Weird thing is that it works in Safari 5, IE 8, Chrome 26 and Firefox 21 on Windows XP. I have two triggers on a Retry Assessment button; (1) reset results when they c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ron England
Good morning. I need assistance with a slide.  I want the slide to advance automatically, however, it is a Web Object video and I can not find a place to tell the slid...
By Peter Anderson
Ed Hickey
Hi, We're building a course for a client and they want to have an assessment but don't want a score recorded to the LMS. As a result we have the course set to track by...
By Christine Hendrickson
Steve Lee
Hi, I have created a Pick One activity, and created two variables, Home and Away, and references to these. When the user clicks the correct shape, home changes by an ...
By Steve Lee
Gordon UBS Lam
I am trying to create a course that has a question bank within it but marks as completed when the learner has viewed all screens.  There is what appears to be a, dare ...
By Gordon UBS Lam
Robert Lengacher
Hi everyone, I have a scene in SL that currently has 13 slides, all of which work as expected when I preview the scene or view the published project on my local machin...
By Robert Lengacher
Mary H.
When I Preview and Publish my file it works and sounds fine. When I upload to the LMS you can't hear anything. I'm using MP3 files.
By Christine Hendrickson
Stuart Gilbert
I am currently demoing Storyline and i love what i see the problem is my tracking is not working at all. I have made 2 courses with different result options 1 is a qu...
By Phil Mayor
kris steven
I have a created a page in storyline where the student has to answer all 5 fill in the blanks correct, then the page is correct. I did this by watching Jeanettes vide...
By Antony Snow
Scott Berrett
We have over 30 Articulate developers in our organization using Articaulte Presenter 9.  Due to some recent changes, we need to make sure that all develoeprs are runni...
By Peter Anderson
Lindsay Owen
Hello! I'm wondering if it's possible to start new media (audio track) when a user re-visits a slide? I'm not finding a trigger that seems to match what I'm trying t...
By Arend Raifsnider
Kendra Haddock
I just finished a CBT and emailed it to my boss, but when she followed the instructions in the email, the presentation did not launch. We turned off the pop-up blocker...
By Christine Hendrickson