Product Last Post Replies
Gregory Wilton
Hi, I have a request to collect the answer to a question in a multi-line open text field.  It is a follow-up question to a binary yes/no question.  However, I need to ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Gregory Wilton
Jennifer Nolan
When publishing a SmartArt created with PPT10 certain parts of the SmartArt duplicate themselves and appear as a shadow. The SmartArt is ungrouped (twice) and then dif...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
A H
Can I change the location / appearance of the "Correct" and "Incorrect" banners that appear across the bottom of quiz slides in the "Review Quiz" function?
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Nancy Woinoski
Has something happened to the ability to use the keyboard to execute button clicks?
By Nancy Woinoski
Colin Hickie
Hi Have a presentation that contains around 15 flash movies in it. half are flash videos made in Camtasia and the other half are made in Flash CS5. When published the ...
By Colin Hickie
Laurel Thomas
I don't know if this is a feature that can be changed or not, but it would be nice to have the ability to show/hide a data entry box. I'm creating a project where the ...
By Phil Mayor
Ron Dabbs
Good Monday morning all, Sometimes the simplest things seem to be the most difficult. I am stuck on one of those things and looking for help. I need to hide a number o...
By Ron Dabbs
Kevin Hart
[Program file attached] Small comic-type scene.  6 draggable choices.  When they are dragged to the feedback panel, they get feedback on that choice.  What I'd *like*...
By B B
Jeff Nauman
Is there a way to create a trigger to relate to a cue point in an audio file? I'd like to 'show layer' with a trigger set at a certain point in the narration, but can ...
By Patti Shank
Christina Völker
Hi, I went through all tutorials and I am on my way to change my articulate presenter courses to storyline courses. The first one worked just fine. But now when trying...
By Christina Völker
ALi Ahmadian
Hi If it is possible create a PMP test using Articulate storyline? That is: We  have a virtual patient that we present to a medical student and want him to diagnose ...
By Russ Sawchuk
Mark Kizilos
Apparently, what I am trying to accomplish is not possible in a standard way, and so I am trying some pretty quirky workarounds that are driving me nuts. Here is what ...
By Mark Kizilos
Virginia Wilkinson
Creating a course in Storyline for sales force throughout the US which will be taken on all types of computers--depending on what equipment the sales representative ha...
By Virginia Wilkinson
Steve Flowers
There's currently a bug in the Storyline player that will allow multiple sounds to play at once if you have different tracks in a particular layer or base layer when y...
By Steve Flowers
Andrea Szekely
Hi there, I can't open Engage anymore, I'm getting an error message that I need to download Flash player and after that that AP6.exe program is not working anymore. I ...
By David Anderson
bb n
I want to edit it , but i can't find it.
By Mike Enders
Coco Glass
Hi - I am brand new to all of this, so this may be a dumb question, but... Just starting to us the tutorials in the trial sessions. Except for the Overview, I can't se...
By Adrian Dean
Errol Muir
I edited sound track in storyline by double clicking on the soundtrack in a slide, making amendments and save and close.  However, when previewing the slide, the chang...
By Adrian Dean
Deb Enloe
Help!  We have a PD offering coming up in a few days and are running into issues uploading Storyline due to quantity of files generated and overall file size.  Using A...
By Bruce Graham
Jeremy Heersink
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a slider for images, and then display more information when clicked.  Here's the output. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85203145/Uniform%2...
By Jeremy Heersink