Last Post Replies
Sharon Smith
Help, I am trying to record my screen on a slide and when I click record screen, my Storyline presentation totally disappears and I'm left with the blank background of...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tony Sawtelle
Sorry for posting this again, tried adding to an old thread but need help quickly... When I publish a session any text boxes with name reference in them change font f...
almost 9 years ago
Cindy Katz
For the last couple of weeks, each time I try to publish I see the same crash report message. What do I need to do to correct this issue and to publish eLearning? I ca...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sean O Domhnaill
Please have a look at the attached file drag_drop_test. I want the user to be able to move on after three attempts. The red square is the correct answer. I've set the...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Hassan Mujtaba
Hi Community, I am working on a module that has a few question slides. Question slides should "Reset to initial state" when revisiting. Every thing works fine until ...
almost 9 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I am creating a slider to present information for a historical timeline. The slider lives on the baselayer in one page of my story with the background image applied...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jane Booth
Hi everyone - I am trying to test a little bit of JavaScript. Basically, I have text field, which I have renamed "Name" and a button with a trigger to execute JS...  ...
almost 9 years ago
Le Chang
Used the trial version of storyline, edited a demo, when I got it done, can 't preview it. And I gave a screen short of the popup.  Storyline required me to install F...
almost 9 years ago
Nate V
Hi all! Brand new to Articulate and am loving it. Such a huge difference than Captivate. SO much easier.  Anyhow, I have added a layer that appears when I hover over a...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alan Elman
I have five buttons that each open a lightbox slide with five different web addresses (in web objects).  What I want is to have ONE lightbox slide that opens a web ob...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tess Curnow
I've just installed the latest build of Storyline 2, and now I'm finding some weird behaviour on buttons when I update existing programs from SL1 and view the HTML5 ou...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ashley Chiasson
Hello, I married into a project to do some revisions after a developer bailed, and it's thiiiiis close to being complete, but for this one issue.  The project was in...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Priyanka Kramer
Hello! I'm an Storyline 2 newbie and am wondering how I can trigger correct/incorrect responses for a custom multiple response question. I've attached the question I'm...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have noticed when I convert an old project from Storyline 1 into Storyline 2 and publish it, the transitions are very slow. Has anyone had the same problem? ...
almost 9 years ago
Marcella Simon
I added an object trigger to have the continue button after the quiz has been submitted jump to the next slide but it is not working in preview. Any solutions? Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
Hoan Nguyen
Hi Everyone, I'm using a drag and drop box and a list of choices.  There is no particular order for the choices but when all correct choices have been dragged into th...
almost 9 years ago
Anne .
Hello I am new to Articulate Storyline 2 and I would like to create a series of quizzes using the format shown in the attached document.  The user drags each of their...
almost 9 years ago
Pia Steiner
Hi there, Has anyone used Showcase Workshop before and had any success uploading Storyline content?  I'd really appreciate any suggestions or support. There doesn't ...
almost 9 years ago
Sherrie French
I know this should be simple, but somehow I'm not getting the right result.  I need an object on my menu slide to change when the timeline starts on another slide in a...
almost 9 years ago
Char Larkin
Hello Fellow Heroes! I have six markers set up on my base layer.  The learner will click, view the content while audio plays.  In the event the learner decides to jum...
almost 9 years ago