Last Post Replies
Andrew Sellon
I'm creating three modules for a client, and in one module I have created a feedback master set to align with the color of player I'm using for the course.  When I ope...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Sellon
Vicki Watson
This is my first day with Storyline and I'm also new to the iPad so maybe there's an easy solution to this that I'm not seeing. Basically I'm creating an ebook with s...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to export from storyline to a movie format of some kind?
almost 9 years ago
By Doug Rose
Adena Wilson
Hi. Is it possible to edit an existing audio track (or record over an existing recording -- just the audio portion) for a screencast that was created using Storyline? ...
almost 9 years ago
By David Burton
Diane Smith
Hi everyone,  I'm experiencing a mysterious issue with an image in my SL project.  I have a png on a slide that has a red cross-hair behind it.  Its not appearing in t...
almost 9 years ago
By Diane Smith
mark nunn
Hi, I have produced a html page that has an embeded 3D viewer window to view 3D content in realtime. It requires a web browser pluggin to be installed to run the 3D vi...
almost 9 years ago
By Karen Glenn
Colin Rider
I have created a drag and drop quiz within a Storyline slide. There are unlimited attempts and feedback, with audi for both "correct" and incorrect (try again) respons...
almost 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
pete a
Hi, Im trying out Storyline - really like it so far. I´m building an e-course that´s going to be used for medicine students. I need to disable access to the actual pho...
almost 9 years ago
By pete a
Dennis Hall
Hi Heros: Forgive me if this forum entry may appear negative, this is not my intent. We currently have Suite09 and are contemplating Storyline as well as Suite12  whe...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Laura Robinson
We're just starting to test out mobile options in our learning modules and have just published a batch using the HTML5 option.  However, we're having a couple of issue...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi folks. A client pointed out to me that on my website (http://www.pperf.co.uk), if you go to the "Famous 5" section in "Storyline Features", (Scene 4) and then click...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dan Dolen
Hi! How did you get the Green "Yes" and Red "No" answers to appear over the sticky notes upon clicking in the tutorial? Thanks, Dan
almost 9 years ago
By Dan Dolen
Ant Pugh
I need to make a decision on whether I set my Players to either: 1) fill the screen 2) lock to the optimal size I'm assuming most people don't have massive monitors.. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Yaki Gordon
What is your experience with Arabic. Which font work for you I have problems in the published story and no consistancy Sometimes it was OK with Tahoma, sometimes with ...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
If there is one thing that I am praying is fixed in the next release, it's bullets in text boxes. I know we love to hate bullets, but some courses require them. Am cur...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
The strangest thing - I have set up a pause, replay and next button on the master slide. pause and replay are on the one layer (that shows all the time) and next is on...
almost 9 years ago
By James Brandwood
Hardy Reyes
Hello friends! What would be the correct code to open a new window with javascript? <a href="" target="_blank" onClick="window.open(this.href, this.target,'width=...
almost 9 years ago
By Hardy Reyes
Scott Conrad
Hi all.  Is there a way, when creating a Drap and Drop activity, to allow a "Drag item" to drop in more than one "Drag Target"?  An example would be, I have a picture ...
almost 9 years ago
Paul Figueiredo
After installing Storyline on my system at work, I began working with the static image characters. They're very easy to use but I wish Articulate had come out with a w...
almost 9 years ago
David I
For matching questions do the answers have to be unique i.e Match these player to championships they have won Federer - Wimbledon Nadal - Wimbledon Murray - None How c...
almost 9 years ago
By David I