Last Post Replies
Kate Mackenzie
Hi - wondering if anyone can help me - whenever I use review 360, i can't see any images! makes reviewing tricky - I wonder if it is a setting that I have in chr...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Zink
Hey Everyone! Occasionally, I will run into an issue where a stakeholder will review a course within Review 360 and say that a screen's audio is clipp...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Musekamp
Dear Sir or Madam, there seems to be an issue with the functioning of the review links. Two of our modules do not work at the moment. The start page opens up but then ...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Jan Patterson
I have sent a Storyline 360 file for review using Articulate Review. At this stage I'm having my SME review and she has provided me with feedback/changes which I'm in ...
over 3 years ago
By Louise Smith
Alana Craichy
When I try to type a comment and I hit backspace, it deletes a whole chunk of the comment. Then that deleted chunk will randomly show up again. Then sometimes it won't...
almost 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
susanne flynn
When I share a sample course, which I typically do over WebEx or similar conference tool using Review 360, people on the call can't hear the sound. I am thinking it mu...
almost 4 years ago
By susanne flynn
Chris Want
Hi all 4 of us have now tried to publish 2 courses to Review 360, which fails towards the end, advising to check internet connection. As it is 4 different people, diff...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Agnieszka Ihnatowicz
Hi there, I can't wrap my head around the issue. In Storyline the first scene consists of 11 slides. While uploading it to Review it's lacking 4 last ...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Virginia Lam
Hi I am wondering if Tempshare still works? I am trying to upload a file to it but it just keeps saying "Sorry, we were unable to publish this file.". I have tr...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Imran Nawaz
Hi, I am trying to upload 360 videos and pictures in adobe captivate while selecting 360 slides, but it is showing that the 1 item is selected and also shown on the le...
almost 4 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sade Lancaster
I have a Storyline 360 course that has animations inserted in as Web Objects. I am able to view the animations in the content with no problem when I publish out an LMS...
almost 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Crystal McCallum
I have a reviewer who is using a MAC computer and who says that the module appears small. Any advise to troubleshoot this?
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Aletha Musser
We have a group of 26 stakeholders. They review the course using Articulate Review, and they make comments, but they don't get emails about each other's comments.&nbsp...
almost 4 years ago
By Dave Cox
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, in my company i am the sole account holder for Articulate; we only have this one license. Is there a way to share the collected stakeholder feedback wi...
almost 4 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Nicole Whitehead
In Review, is there a way to see the date that a version was published? I know you can see things like "1 year ago" but looking for the actual date.
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Antony Hakim
Hello, Within the past week I've noticed that the comments left in Review are no longer separated by the lesson which they came from - they are all lumped together und...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Backbase Academy
Hi, Community I would like to know if it's possible to create folders in Articulate Review. I would like to do this to group different trainings in separate folders so...
almost 4 years ago
Learning Development
Hi - are there any plans to add folders in Review. I have 19 modules that require review in January and it would be great if i could group them into folder so i can mo...
almost 4 years ago
Henry Meadows
Hi Heroes, I have been thinking about some improvements for Articulate Review that I would like to see -- Folders to group related content and Search/Sort features suc...
almost 4 years ago
Rajat Kapoor
Hi Articulate, I am unable to view a quiz in Review 360 that I published today through the Articulate 360 app. Here are the details: 1. It was a Text to speech q...
almost 4 years ago
By Rajat Kapoor