Product Last Post Replies
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hi there, I am new to Replay and I started watching the basic tutorials today. Everything was great until I clicked on the "Editing your First Screencast" tutorial and...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Ashley Schwartau
We have a client who wanted a quiz in their module (but NO results page.... very odd), and who is tracking by "Number of Slides Viewed". They are having some intermitt...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Crocker
Hey all, I am new to the program (used others, new to this) and am running into an issue. I have a training deck that was imported from my client that I am using. This...
By Christie Pollick
Richard Chasin
Simple, right? Set a text area in the slide master for screen titles - make it bold, save. Apply master layout to a slide, position changes to be correct, but text is ...
By Victoria Aleman
Jesse Kramer
I have a course that asks users to enter their name so that it can be customized to that user. How can I create a condition that would prevent users from progressing u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bonita Hayes
If your text entry answer is not case sensitive do you have to type the correct answer in both lower and uppercase when building your quiz?
By Bonita Hayes
Bob McGuire
Periodically when we select the "Record Narration" screen, we don't see the slide notes needed for recording the narration.  Alternatively, sometime we'll see the nar...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Bob McGuire
Nicholas Sargent
Good afternoon! Is there a better way to clean up sound with Articulate Replay? -I just got Storyline and Replay last week. Recorded a screen capture (no sound) plus w...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sara hayward-rowe
I can publish courses into the LMS fine.  But am unable to publish into word, it makes no difference if I have created or someone else has created the project. Error ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marina Grinberg
Hi there, I am looking to have a scale on the slide, then have users drag and drop items onto the right side of the scale.. as they drop item by item the scale gets he...
By Marina Grinberg
Pam Griffith
Hi Community.  I am new here and need some help.  I created a slide with audio files on every layer. I added hover buttons on the base layer.  When I hover the mouse o...
By Christie Pollick
Jesse Kramer
Hi everyone, How do create custom 3D buttons? I've added buttons using Insert>Controls and I like the subtle 3D effect that is used. I want to create a button that...
By Jesse Kramer
Suman M
Hello community! I am required to create an stand alone assessment made up of a title slide, assessment introduction slide, 5 question slides and an assessment summar...
By Preston Ruddell
Laura Conde
Hello, I'd like to show the current slide number the user is seeing. Couldn't find that in the Player options within Storyline 2. Would very much appreciate if some...
By Leslie McKerchie
hazel spain
Hello , can anyone help or make a suggestion please? I am creating a storyline which at the end i would like my learners to free text their answers. i have followed th...
By hazel spain
Sara Cardiel
I am using a slider to show auto depreciation.  I figured out how to make it subtract if the slider is moved; however, if the user moves it forward and it subtracts, t...
By Walt Hamilton
Sajna Thomas
Hello, This is related with the Articulate quiz. I have 5 Qs. I have set the pass % to be 80% and attempts to 3. The quiz provides 3 attempts to the learner. If score...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michaella Roess
Hi, Just wondering if there is an option to add a freeform area to a slide, so that users draw over it using their mouse. Similar to using Paint I suppose! I'm imagi...
By Christie Pollick
Sandrine von Grunigen
Hi,  I inserted a video from a screen record but after publising and upload on my LMS, the video is not diplayed on Chrome (if I publish it in a web format and then t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Denise Landgraf
I would love to use the translation tool more for editing in Word, but I cannot figure out the order that items are exported in (the rows).  I thought text  would be g...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard