Last Post Replies
Monique Roques
I have inserted several types of links in my course: URLs to intranet site, URLs to exteranal sites. And, I have tried using the Web Object functionality and the Hyper...
almost 10 years ago
By Monique Roques
Caro- Line
Hello! I must do a test with something like this: - 1 point for answer "a" - 1 point for answer "b" - 1 point for answer "a and b" I don't know how to do , mainly for ...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee
harry jacobs
I am very confused here at the moment, Where exactly do I download Tin Can API,  I don't have an LMS, all I want to be able to do is to use Tin Can API to get some bas...
almost 10 years ago
By Bobbi Bailey
Mark S
When I launch storyline on my Win7 machine, it seems to be taking longer and longer to launch (like, pushing 5 mins).  This is just opening the basic app...I'm not lau...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mary Coleman
I have a course taker who is not able to see the Finish button.  This is the second Storyline developed course she has taken and she was able to see the Finish button ...
almost 10 years ago
Zio Fonta
hi, we are trying to find a workaround to the slow-down problem on courses viewed on safari on ipad with ios 7.0.1. Since it seems that refreshing the browser somehow ...
almost 10 years ago
By Zio Fonta
Laura Payette
I'm working in a SL file that's currently 45MB and it's taking upwards of 90 seconds to save each time I hit CTRL+S. That's a really long time, even for a SL file (whi...
almost 10 years ago
Jerrie Paniri
My client supplied a 12 page Word doc with 75 quiz questions. For each question, the answers and correct choice are formatted in a table.  Is there a way to import thi...
almost 10 years ago
Rebecca Hogue
First off, I have to say that I hate the on hover 80% opacity thing. My design requires two colours of text (black on white, and white on blue) - what this means is th...
almost 10 years ago
Robert Chung
Hi experts! Is there a way to embed web video (either as a web object or using "Insert>Video from Website" and have a shape on top? In my testing, even if the shape...
almost 10 years ago
Derek Frankhouser
Hello, I've received many comments from users experiencing a lag before video or audio begins playing at the start of a slide. (This happens especially when opening a ...
almost 10 years ago
vineetha charles
Hi, I am currently in the process of creating a course for my client. However, I am facing a small issue with the tracking of the course when it is uploaded in the LMS...
almost 10 years ago
Mr.  Saturn
Hi friends,  I've been putting together a survey for my department and am having some difficulties obtaining results when the survey is completed on a mobile device (h...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
jacqui Haidley
I am working on a project that has 128 slides. When I go to publish (CD format), it shows the generated slides publishing but when it reaches about slide 78, it just s...
almost 10 years ago
Barry Galvin
Hello all, I've been using Storyline on my Mac for a while now, and it's been working fantastically via Parallels - it really is brilliant! Anyway, recently whenever ...
almost 10 years ago
Daniel Katwaroo
Hello everyone I am very new to Storyline and I have a question about the quiz features. I would like to make sure that students are taking the pre-requisite training...
almost 10 years ago
Joe Countryman
Hello Community, I have been searching the forums and I can't find a definitive answer to this question, so here goes: Is there any way to adjust the Results.ScorePoin...
almost 10 years ago
By Joe Countryman
Randy Richardson
I have a user that is using my course and they get to a certain slide that has automatic layer changes and the layer change stops and the course is then unresponsive t...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Felix Widmer
Multiple response questions don't support score by answer. With a bit effort this can be done by yourself. What should be built in? Score by answer (positive and neg...
almost 10 years ago
Scott Gee
Hello, I have a storyline project that I have published and I am having no luck successfully linking to outside documents and websites. Everything seems to be correct ...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze