Last Post Replies
Gordon UBS Lam
It seems we are having issues with some users on our LMS in completing the navigation of a storyline module.  The course has a main menu page and requires learners to ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gina Evans
I have a module with several topics and a quiz. The client does not want the users to be able to take the quiz until all the topics have been completed. I have a m...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Natasha Lobo
Hi, I am new to storyline and was working with a name field (Text variable). How do I ensure that there is some text entered here and that the user does not just blow...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Susan Jaworowski
I have tried it over the weekend and today, for common terms I KNOW are in the forums, such as "template," and I get a zero. Don't know where else to post this to brin...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Short
So I have been using a storyline story on my website for a few days and today I get an error message telling me that "unable to connect to server".  I see the beginnin...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I have created a crossword puzzle using EclipseCrossword and have imported it in my SL project as a web object. The issue is that when I solve the puzzle (with all...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stewart Graham
I captured a single screen - no movement - and added four seven second dialogs, starting at one second - total duration is 25 seconds.  After running for 13 1/2 second...
over 10 years ago
Tracy Snar
I have launched my one sco Articulate Storyline course on our LSO and the course is not getting a completion.  My course does NOT contain an assessment.  The LSO set...
over 10 years ago
Marijn Bierhof
Hi, I have a problem with a webtraining I created. In general the total e-learning works as follows: *Slide1 *Slide2 *Question1 *Slide3 *Slide4 *Question2 *Slide5 ... ...
over 10 years ago
By Lori Paschall
Sara Lulloff
We downloaded Storyline Update 4 and republished for HTML5 and the player. The republished files are still having the same issues. Basically when the SL file opens in ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Content Dev
Hi all, I have a quiz made up of two question banks. On the results slide I want a button to Review the quiz and a button to Retry the quiz. The problem I have is th...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Jeter
Hi, I'm working with Storyline putting together a survey and I'm using the 'Survey > Pick One' slides. I have formatted text in the top paragraph, and the last seve...
over 10 years ago
Yair Ben-Horin
Hi,  I placed a picture in storyline on which I allow the user to click. I defined a "Hover" state so that the picture changes when the users hovers over it. When the ...
over 10 years ago
By Yair Ben-Horin
A U
Hello, When I try to install the new Storyline update (which I downloaded from the site this morning), I get an error message that says "It appears you have Articulate...
over 10 years ago
A U
Hi there. I created a template file in Storyline and have been refining a number of template screens within this document for the past two weeks. Today I created a new...
over 10 years ago
Mohan Kumar
Hi Friends, Storyline not opening in my system...its showing error report even it is a licensed version. Please find the attached screenshot for reference.
over 10 years ago
Michelle Jackson
Hello,  I am learning Storyline.  I am working on a module that has 4 different quiz/knowledge check sections.  I have inserted a review slide for each section.  Three...
over 10 years ago
XAn Choly
Hi All, I saw this great 4-cartoon-cell-on-a-page pan/zoom interaction on these forums, but now that I need it I can't find it! Can anyone please help me out with a li...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ioana Hartescu
Hi everyone, I am trying to build a simulation where an external JS function determines the next slide that should be visited. In lack of a better option, I did this: ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Hauser
I have a slide that includes 7 content buttons linked to other slides containing info about the content. I don't want learners to be able to click the "next" button un...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie