Last Post Replies
Deacon Rick Bauer
Dear Articulate Heroes: We love the Review 360 product. It is a wonderful way to get our stakeholders to see the work we are doing before publication. The time we are...
18 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Carmen Morales
Hello, We recently began to look for options for storing projects that are shared with team members in the event someone leaves the organization. The team folder...
21 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Christi Sanders
My images are not loading in my review 360 link. Is this a known issue?
21 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Dave Ashby
I put in a ticket for this but wondered if anyone else has experienced this: The comments are not aligned with the screenshots in R360. I've attached a video explaine...
21 days ago
By Deacon Rick Bauer
Beth Patchett
I have been using Storyline 360 to create and publish content for 2 years now. Last week I made some changes and published them to Review 360 for approvals, but the ne...
21 days ago
By Eric Santos
Mary Aversa
We need to be able to collaborate on a course in Rise, then publish a new version of the course to Review360 rather than a new course each time someone other than the ...
22 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Liz Mueller
I have a Rise course being reviewed by several people on Review 360 and it is set to allow comments without an ID and to not require email to comment. Some of my revie...
23 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Cindy Whitcome
I'm using Articulate Review for the first time for my Articulate Presenter 360 course. Even though I have checked the box that allows people to enter comments without ...
24 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Chance Hunter
I've had two Rise courses not display any screenshots for the comments made today. In a longer page/lesson, this makes it difficult to find where you need to make that...
25 days ago
By Eric Santos
Tom Voigt
When I attempt to publish a Review 360 copy of an existing item, the original Review version is often not available. However, the list is overloaded with previous revi...
25 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
María Isabel Clemente
Hi , I have made some changes in a course in Articulate 360 but when I publish it in Review 360 the old content is showing, is not showing the updated content. I...
28 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Brad Gross
Hi All, I'm having issues publishing courses to Articulate Review via Storyline. While the course is publishing, I get a popup that says "There was an error publishing...
30 days ago
By Julie Mahony
Michael Bauer
Hi there Heroes Has anyone been able to put comments in Bold or Italic? Would be very handy when specifying particular text to be altered. Wasn't sure if it was browse...
1 month ago
By Luciana Piazza
Jannes Brandt
Hi all, we would like to use Review 360 more but we're missing a way to highlight text/words or mark anything in a lesson to show on which part the comment is relating...
1 month ago
By Maurice Beenakker
Anthony Mollé
Do you know if does exist tools or software to keep the control on an SCORM than my client will upload on his LMS ? I would like to sell him licences to use my SCORM ...
1 month ago
By Anthony Mollé
Rebecca Roehm
I have seen this problem a handful of times in the community but no solutions have been posted. I uploaded multiple SL 360 files to Review and a few of them are ...
1 month ago
By Jose Tansengco
T sobek
I'm experiencing horrible performance with Rise and Review 360 on multiple computers, on multiple browsers. This is the second day in 2 weeks my colleagues and I...
1 month ago
By Steven Benassi
Laura Hunter-Jones
Our team is experiencing a strange error with one of our team member's storyline software: when this particular user publishes to review from their machine, the review...
1 month ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jessi Meik
Hi! I'm running into a lot of situations where I'm asking people to review multiple versions of things in Review 360 and they don't save the link (despite me encouragi...
1 month ago
By Jose Tansengco
Susanne Morris
I have tried several ways to get this to work and have had no success. It has worked in the past but has not worked for over a week. I get an error saying, "There was ...
1 month ago
By Eric Santos