Last Post Replies
Patrick Ryan
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has seen a guide for reviewers anywhere? I have a technically challenged user base and they usually have...
over 3 years ago
By Chris Roetzer
Ken Mensack
While I have created and exit button with the correct trigger , my exit button does not seem to work in Review. Is it supposed to work? Thanks!
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jigsaw Learning
Hi, We'd like to request a sign in button for easy access, at the moment we need to go through the product pages to get there. This would be a good addition from ...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacy Seibert
Hello Everyone: The Articulate Reviews are not automatically moving to the Review section. What's happening? How do I fix this? Thank you! Stacy Seibert, M.A. &n...
over 3 years ago
By Anna Gorshkova
Anya Dai
Hi, We would like our users to save a copy or print out their short answer question results. It seems like the column of the answer is very narrow and we would like to...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Anita Kalyan
Hi, I was wondering if there was anyway to have review comments targeted to the specific page that the comments are applicable to? Is there an update like this coming ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Dave Neuweiler
Using Studio 360 and Articulate Review 360 ... One of my clients is reporting that the text under the Notes Tab in the Player is fuzzy on some screens, but not o...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Joan DeSoto
We are using Articulate Review 360 for our client alpha and beta reviews. Works well for us. Now we want to incorporate a checklist with each review to define the cour...
over 3 years ago
By Joan DeSoto
s amer
Hello, My client in Taiwan is getting the following message when using my review link: Cannot GET /review/content/9f4a92f3-709a-44d1-9527-0fd08e1a1286/reviewlink Any i...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leah Hemeon
Hi there, I published a course to Articulate Review. The course is an older Storyline 2 course that was upgraded to Storyline 3 and now Storyline 360. The classic play...
over 3 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Kelly Cockrell
We are using 360 Review to share some information with our teams that are currently not using our LMS. Is there a way to publish to review without having the art...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Connie Malamed
I just looked at my client's feedback and oddly, it's not associated with a slide. There are no slides showing in the Feedback. Does anyone know of a solution?
over 3 years ago
By Heather Larson
Amy Lewis
Hi all, I was just previewing a fairly long training on Articulate Review and decided halfway through to click the 'feedback' tab to see what it looked like....
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mohan Kumar
I have created one course with videos in an articulate studio. I have published it into the studio review link and when I view the course in the articulate studio 360 ...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Bob Partridge
Hi, I am just creating a course with a couple of hyperlinks to two web pages. These are not opening in 360 review, is that normal or are they wrong? T...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
ray laurencelle
I'm using Storyline 360 and published to Review 360. Is there a way to make the story full screen so clients can see what it will actually look like as opp...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Leonard Serban
Hi, I got a project in the works and suddenly, after about 25 slides that I edited, when accessing action fine tunning, it freezes. I tried already to make another cop...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Carla Sensing
As you can see from my attached video, my title slide is not showing on Articulate Review like it should...why?
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Bill Adams
I'm having issues with the version control of uploaded projects. I've created a number of quizzes in Quizmaker, published them to Presenter (PowerPoint), then publishe...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
© 2024 Lee Hecht Harrison LLC
I've been working on a SL module and for days can't get the audio on a slide to playback correctly. All seems fine in the preview of the slide and the entire pro...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly