Last Post Replies
Tyler Balding
I was viewing a file in SCORM Cloud when I noticed the audio abruptly cut off on a slide. I went back into the .story file, and there was a red X on the timeline and I...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Davor Jozic
Is there a live resource we can speak with in regard to videos not playing on the android player.  We have 13,000 Samsung tablets using the player to enable our traini...
over 6 years ago
lily james
We are having trouble with the Next and Prev buttons only scene to scene. So far the only fix I have found is setting the buttons to each specific slide. I have never ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Hogan
Hello, I am using SL3 and when I publish a class I have set the navigation to restricted. This allows my users to take the slides in the required order BUT if they wan...
over 6 years ago
Lynda Claspy
I understand that the updated version of Storyline allows us to put triggers on the previous button.  Can someone tell me how to do that?  I've searched Articulate's s...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kuriko A
I'm experiencing the following issues with the seekbar when publishing to HTML5.  1. Slides with 'Resume saved state' property:  - Replay button on seekbar doesn't wo...
over 6 years ago
Katherine Sortor
Text Boxes or Shapes that should have a fill color are now only showing color in half of the shape/text box.  Day before yesterday when I was still in Windows 7 my sha...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lindenberg
Hi all. I've inserted an embedded video from Vimeo into Storyline. The video works fine, but now I need to edit the embed code. How do I get back to the embed code to ...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
B B
Hey guys,   I did the update this morning for SL360, went to publish my course to word and I am getting "output folder is read only, you dont have permission" It wa...
over 6 years ago
By Corinne goodwin
Tzvi Eizenman
בס"ד Dear Articulate  team, I'll be more then happy if you could help me. I turn off my computer do to stuck symptoms. by the way before it happened it took a lot o...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Hicks
I am combining English and French in one Storyline 2 course and need to change the default English text to French on the French slides. Storyline 2 defaults to add "Ty...
over 6 years ago
shishir kumar
Hi, Issue - 1 We have uploaded the course in our environment and testing it, we are not able to receive the statements for few questions, that is, we are not receivi...
over 6 years ago
Randall Sauchuck
Several of my clients are looking to other elearning tools  because Storyline doesn't allow for responsive design (where content is tailored to fit the format of the u...
over 6 years ago
Karyn Aberts
I seem to get an error message any time I try to publish my Storyline 360 course to word. It says I don't have access to the resource or the output is read-only, see a...
over 6 years ago
S Seymour
I'm trying to publish a story for my students in my classroom, but when I open the web published story, it only opens a blank docx named story. Can you publish with a ...
over 6 years ago
Sally Milford
Hi there, This might be a bit of a curly questions, but is there any way I can turn off contextual alternatives to ensure my installed font displays correctly? We use...
over 6 years ago
Sue Fleschner
I would like to specifically work off-line in many situations. The on-line service can be extremely sluggish and I'm losing a great deal of time in the process. I unde...
over 6 years ago
Anita Shukla
Hello, I followed a tutorial to figure out how to have multiple questions and text entry on one slide.  This meant using the 'Pick one' feature and linking true/false ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
hot line
I'm working on a course where I have multiple number of drag and drop questions. All the questions have to drag on the three dropped options. At last I want to show th...
over 6 years ago
By hot line
Brett Gorges
Hi there. I'm going to do my best to explain my situation. I have a slide in which a 10 step procedure is outlined. So there are 10 buttons, one for each step. When t...
over 6 years ago
By Margita Tornqvist