For almost a year now, I’ve posted articles here in the E-Learning Heroes Community each week with fresh e-learning-related content. Sometimes I write about Articulate products, and sometimes I write more generally about e-learning. I’ve learned a ton as I’ve researched and composed my pieces, and I thought it’d be interesting to see which of my posts generated the most views and comments.
I hope that if you missed them the first time, this short list of popular posts might help you learn something fun, new, and different. To that end, here is my list!
- Post Course Evaluations for E-Learning: 60+ Questions to Include
- Post Course Evaluations: What E-Learning Designers Need to Know
- Design Mobile Learning Like a Pro: Best Practices for mLearning
- Basic E-Learning Workflow and Design Process
- The Top 4 Reasons to Test Your E-Learning Courses
- Needs Analysis: When Is E-Learning the Solution?
- The Top 5 E-Learning Questions to Ask Your Clients
Do you have any articles in particular that were your favorites? If so, please leave a comment below and share your feedback with me and the community!
You can always sign up for a fully functional, free trial of Articulate software. And don’t forget to post your questions and comments in the forums! We’re here to help. For more e-learning tips, examples, and downloads, follow us on Twitter.