I regularly post new articles here in the E-Learning Heroes Community with fresh e-learning-related content. I write about Articulate products, e-learning, instructional design, and more.
I hope that if you missed them the first time, this list of popular articles might help you learn something new.
- Handle Training Requests Like a Pro
- How To Calculate the Cost-Benefit of E-Learning
- Here’s How to Prove the Value of Training to Your Organization
- How to Do a Task Analysis Like a Pro
- The Principles of Adult Learning: How to Apply Them to E-Learning
- Use KPIs to Make the Business Case for E-Learning
- What to Include in New Employee Orientation Training
- How to Write Effective Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 Ways to Apply Principles of Agile Design to E-Learning
- Planning Your Localized E-Learning Projects
- 4 Tips to Promote Transfer of New Skills to the Job
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Technical Writing Skills
- Do’s and Don’ts of Performance Analysis
- 4 Reasons to Test Your E-Learning Courses
- Needs Analysis: When Is E-Learning the Solution?
- The Top 5 E-Learning Questions to Ask Your Clients
- What to Include in an E-Learning Style Guide
- How to Separate The Need-to-Know from Nice-to-Know
- Your Ultimate Guide to Choosing Graphics for E-Learning
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.