Quite a few of our Articulate community members are freelancers or independent contractors who have to price out costs for developing e-learning. As such, the topic of determining the costs of e-learning—both to develop and sell—is one that’s surfaced several times in the E-learning Heroes Community.
To save you from having to search all over the forums, I pulled together some of the most popular discussions about e-learning costs and fees:
- Cost of Developing 1 Hour of E-Learning
- E-Learning Pricing Calculator
- E-Learning Course Development Service Pricing
- How Much to Charge for a Course?
- Sharing and Selling Your Courses
- Selling E-Learning Courses
- Training: Cost or Investment?
Do you know something about the cost of developing e-learning, or setting pricing for selling courses online? If you do, feel free to jump in to any of these conversations, or leave a comment below to share your knowledge with others.
You can always sign up for a fully functional, free trial of Articulate software. And don’t forget to post your questions and comments in the forums! We’re here to help. For more e-learning tips, examples, and downloads, follow us on Twitter.