As a former e-learning designer and project manager, I know how hard it can be to stay on top of things when you’re working on many different courses at once. And that’s why I’m so excited about the enhanced Review 360 dashboard —because it makes managing projects faster and easier than ever. Let me walk you through some of my favorite things about it.

1. Organize Your Dashboard

You’ve always been able to organize your review items into folders. But with this enhancement, you have more control over what your dashboard looks like. That’s because now when you move a project to a custom folder, it disappears from the top level folder (called Personal). 

This gives you more options for making the dashboard your own. For example, if you want easy access to courses currently in stakeholder review, you can leave them in the main folder while moving other projects to specific folders. Or, you can organize all your courses into folders from the get-go so you’re left with the Review 360 equivalent of inbox zero. So satisfying!

Whatever you decide, I’m sure you’ll enjoy having the power to make this dashboard your own.

2. Create Subfolders

Another helpful feature of the enhanced dashboard is the ability to create subfolders. It allows you to get more granular when organizing your projects, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. For example, you can organize your review items by topic and subtopic. Or by topic and audience, if you’re creating multiple versions of a course. Or even by client and project, as shown below:

It’s up to you to decide what makes the most sense! But no matter what you choose, having this level of control over the way you organize your review items will help you easily find what you’re looking for—even months or years later when your memory might not be as fresh.

3. Move Multiple Courses at Once

Speaking of getting organized, you might be wondering how much time it’ll take to sort all your existing Review 360 content into these new subfolders. Thanks to this feature, the answer is not much! That’s because now you can select and move multiple courses at once. To do that, simply hover over each course tile, check the box on the top left, select the Move icon from the menu next to the search field, and choose the folder you want to organize them into. Easy-peasy! 

4. Share Content Without Opening a Course

Rise Share Settings

When you’re busy, every click counts. That’s why I love that I can now grab a link to share with my stakeholders directly from the dashboard—without having to open the course. And you can too! Simply select the ellipsis on the dashboard and choose Share Settings to edit who can view your item and to easily copy the URL to your clipboard. So handy! Especially if you need to grab multiple course links at once.

Wrap-Up

I hope you’re as excited as I am about the new and improved Review 360 dashboard. Eager to try these enhancements yourself? If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, simply log into your account to explore them further. Don’t have a subscription? You can sign up for a free 30-day trial to try out the updates that just launched and those that are coming soon.

Want to hear more about the latest Articulate 360 features? Check out the articles below:

And if this update made you curious about what other features are currently in the works, be sure to bookmark the Articulate 360 Feature Roadmap and check it regularly.

14 Comments
Dani Lew