We recently polled the Articulate team to see which E-Learning Heroes articles they find themselves referring community members to the most often. I rounded them up here for you, so you’ll always have them close by when you need them.
Choosing Between Authoring Tools:
- Overview of E-Learning Authoring Software
- See How Storyline 3 Stacks Up Against Articulate 360
- Why You Need the Apps in Articulate 360 and When to Use Them
Getting to Know Articulate Tools:
Tips for Choosing an LMS:
- What Is an LMS?
- How to Choose the Right Learning Management System (LMS) for You
- Forums Compilation: Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- How Can I Tell If My LMS Will Work with Articulate Software?
- Follow These Tips to Reduce Your Risk of Corrupting or Losing Project Files
- Save Time with This E-Learning Project Troubleshooting Checklist
- 3 Tips for Troubleshooting Advanced Storyline Interactions
- How to Troubleshoot Your LMS with SCORM Cloud
- The Secret to LMS Debugging
- 3 Tips for Getting Quick Answers to Your Forum Discussions
General E-Learning Tips:
- 5 Ideas for Turning Boring Bullets into Engaging Interactions
- 10 Things You Could Create Instead of an E-Learning Course
- Use KPIs to Make the Business Case for E-Learning
I hope you find these articles as helpful as we do! Do you have other favorites that didn’t make the cut? If so, feel free to share them below. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.