5 Tabs Interaction Examples and Downloads for Your Next Project
Tabs interactions are an e-learning designer’s best friend. They help you pack a lot of content neatly into a single slide, and they’re super easy to build in Storyline. And because the basic premise of a tabs interaction is so simple, there’s a ton of room to get creative.
The E-Learning Heroes community has heaps of tabs interaction examples and downloads available that demonstrate what’s possible. We’ve handpicked a few of our favorites to share with you:
- With this download by Mark Bennett, you can tease visual content by giving your tab a background image.
- This tabs interaction by Aman Vohra features custom illustrations and stunning design details.
- When you have a lot of text to fit on a single slide, this tabs interaction download by James Addoms gives text plenty of room.
- Tania Nikolaeva outfits her character in different gear depending on which tab learners select in this outdoors-themed example.
- Put your images front and center in this lightbox tabs interaction download by Jodi Sansone.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.