Ships Ahoy for These 5 Fresh Onboarding Examples & Templates
Onboarding training is one of the most common types of e-learning that people create. And it’s no wonder! Making sure new employees can hit the ground running is critical.
But newbies have so much to learn about how an organization works and how to do their job efficiently that it can be hard to know how to best get them up to speed.
To help you wrap your mind around how to deliver the most effective onboarding training, we rounded up some of our favorite examples and templates from the community.
- Not sure where to start? See how Community Manager Nicole Legault approaches onboarding training in this great Rise course.
- Looking for something more immersive? Download this Storyline template by LJ Beaupre to get a head start on creating your own interactive scenario.
- Still not sure how to structure your “new hire” course? This Rise example by Allison Goldthorpe is just what you need!
- Feeling intimidated about creating a scenario? This Storyline example by Pamela Gutman is proof scenarios don’t have to be complex to be effective.
- Looking for a way to make your onboarding training stand out? Grab this Onboarding Motion Graphics PowerPoint Template by Allison LaMotte.
Looking for more inspiration? Head on over to our examples hub! And snag a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360 to take Rise for a spin or check out all the cool new features in Storyline 360.