What can we say? People love pressing buttons! And when you add interactivity to buttons, like the illuminating effect of, say, an elevator button, they become irresistibly engaging. That’s probably why our Button Effects Challenge was one of our most popular ever, with community members of all experience levels sharing their work.
If you have a button interaction that you’d like to share, please do! In the meantime, help yourself to these inspiring downloads. Happy clicking!
- Give slides a modern, illustrated look with these buttons that double as icons by David Fair.
- Jackie Van Nice’s animated button download will instantly liven up any assessment or scenario.
- Create a clean, sophisticated tabs interaction with these ready-to-go buttons by Montse Anderson. Grab the Storyline version or the PowerPoint version.
- Use this button effect download by Jeff Kortenbosch to add some variety to your button design.
- Looking for a button design that’s truly unique? Check out Ridvan Saglam’s illustrated button download.
- Upgrade your button library with this custom button download by Rachel Barnum.
- Add a little understated interactivity with this subtle button download by Raphy Abano.
Still got button fever? Don’t miss The Ultimate Guide to Buttons in Storyline 2, and Tips for Creating Great Buttons That Stand Out. Then, explore everything you can do with Articulate Storyline 2 in our E-Learning Examples Hub. You can also find tons of free, inspirational downloads in our Storyline downloads hub.