Time to give course text some breathing room! Accordion interactions let you break long content into shorter pieces that learners then click to reveal. That way, you can comfortably fit lots of information onto a single slide—without overwhelming your learners. Because it’s so handy and easy to build, this interaction type is a standby for e-learning developers at every level.
Of course, members of the E-Learning Heroes community have found lots of fun and unexpected ways to style and use accordion interactions. And, they’ve generously made their work available for you to use in your own projects. Check out these freebies!
- Give bold images the space they deserve with this eye-catching design by Dan Graham.
- Entice learners to click through your content with fun icons in this download by Trina Rimmer.
- Get the best elements of tab and accordion interactions all in one with Montse Anderson’s fabulous “tab-cordion” download.
- Take learners through a process step by step with this download, courtesy of Tom Kuhlmann.
- Dazzle learners with the warm colors and cool styling of this interaction by Trina Rimmer.
- Keep this easy-to-use interaction by Ashi Tandon handy for when your images need some extra real estate.
If you’re looking for more ways to jazz up your e-learning, check out the downloads hub for tons more freebies offering engaging ways to organize slide content. And follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.