Are you looking for a new way to catch—and keep—your learners’ attention? Why not try your hand at motion graphics? You might be thinking to yourself, Whoa there—not so fast! I’m not a motion designer. Good news: you don’t have to be! With these great examples and downloads, you’ll have all the inspiration and help you need to create your very own motion graphics with Storyline.
- One look at this shape-shifting animation by Ian Monk and you’ll be sold on the power of motion graphics.
- Searching for a motion graphics download that’s easy to customize? Look no further! This simple template by Allison LaMotte is just what you need.
- With this eye-catching motion menu template by Sarah Hodge, your learners won’t be able to look away.
- This motion graphics template by Allison LaMotte is the perfect way to explain e-learning to newbies in a dynamic and interesting way.
- Here’s another amazing motion graphics example by Ian Monk to inspire you.
- Think motion graphics are for Storyline users only? Think again! This PowerPoint download by Allison LaMotte proves that it doesn’t have to be complex to be effective.
And if you’re interested in learning more about motion graphics, check out this introductory article or this Storyline tutorial. And if you’re looking for more free downloads, be sure to swing by the E-Learning Heroes downloads hub. And participate in our E-Learning Challenges to get feedback from other e-learning pros on your projects.