7 Free Tabs Interactions for Storyline and Studio
Tabs interactions are a great, simple way to present complex information to learners. They make it easy to chunk content so you’re not presenting too much at once. And tabs pique learners’ curiosity by making information explorable.
Whether you use Articulate Storyline or Articulate Studio, we’ve got tons of free tabs interaction templates to help you get started fast. Take a look:
- Give your project a sleek, modern look with this Storyline 2 tabs template.
- Create a tabbed notebook that your learners can explore with this Storyline template.
- Use color to capture your learners’ attention with this vibrant Storyline tabs interaction.
- Take learners through info step by step in this sequential Storyline tabs interaction by community member Matt Guyan.
- Organize text and images with tabs using this simple, clean PowerPoint template.
- Get a flat design look with this notebook-themed PowerPoint template.
- Check out the different slide layouts in this eye-catching PowerPoint template.
All these templates are totally customizable, so you can download and transform them however you like!
If you’re thirsty for more, check out our examples hub for tons of great inspiration and find even more templates and graphics in our downloads hub. If you do something awesome with these templates, be sure to share your work in the discussion forums!