5 E-Learning Game Downloads to Delight Your Learners
Games are such an impactful learning tool—in large part because they’re so darn fun! When you’re absorbed in a challenging game, your sense of time melts away. You know the rules, you have clear objectives, and you get immediate feedback when you mess up so that you can improve.
With an app like Storyline, it’s easy to create immersive games that your learners love. And with the generous contributions of the E-Learning Heroes community, you don’t have to start from scratch. Here are five e-learning game downloads to challenge and entertain your learners.
- Encourage learners with medallions in this stylish game by Tania Vercoelen.
- Try using this bingo game by Montse Anderson with learners in a classroom.
- Challenge learners to win big on Jackie Van Nice’s tic-tac-toe download.
- Deliver important content in a fun way with this download by Kim Ellis.
- Quiz learners in a lush virtual environment using this trivia game by Carl Ruiz.
There are more learning games in the downloads hub—so be sure to explore! And for all the apps and resources you need to level up your course development process, give Articulate 360 a try for 30 days free.
Be the first to comment