All fall we’ve been showering you with elegant graphic sets—including stunning icons, buttons, badges—and we wanted to wrap them all up in one place.
These beauties are available in a convenient .png or .eps format, so you can use them in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, PowerPoint, and more. And if you’d like to tweak any of these images to match the look and feel of your project, Trina’s got your back. She’s shared six slick editing tricks to show you how to use the tools you probably already have to make these images work for you.
Looking for even more time-savers? Try these ready-to-go templates that Trina and Nicole created using some of the icons that caught their eyes:
So let’s dive right into the goodies:
- Bright Button Set: With these jazzy and clearly designed buttons, learners will instantly understand the purpose of each click.
- Friendly Illustrated People: You’ll love these cheerful faces! They’re the perfect illustrations to create a personal feel in any interaction.
- Line-Style Gamification Badges: These simple designs will make it easy for you to help learners level up as they make their way through your course.
- Play-Themed Line Icons: These icons focus on the fun stuff you do on nights and weekends. And the clean design style will make it easy to incorporate them into any project.
- Colorful Gamification Badges: Grab these eye-catching, flat-style badges to give a modern look to your course.
- Work-Themed Line Icons: These outlined icons are super on-trend. Use them to make cool graphics, design custom navigation, or jazz up an interaction.
- Sophisticated Button Set: These buttons have a simple, high-contrast design to make them easy to understand.
- Useful Flat Icons: You’ll love the 15 flat-style icons in this set! They have a modern look and a playful touch to add personality to your interaction.
We’re so excited about this gorgeous collection of graphic freebies. We hope they’ll help you build a great-looking course in no time. Got questions? Want to show off how you used them? Share in the comments!