A great way to end an excellent e-learning course is a compelling knowledge check. A well designed quiz is more than just a measurement of learners’ progress—it helps them cement their understanding of new content, and gain confidence as they put new skills and knowledge to work.
But designing interesting, thought-provoking quizzes and knowledge checks takes time—time you might not have! That’s why we’re helping you get quizzical (yep, we’re humming that tune) with a roundup of creative knowledge check freebies. Take a look:
- Come on down and grab this plinko-inspired drag-and-drop quiz by Ben McKenna.
- Assess learners’ understanding of new processes with this drag-and-drop by Agnieszka Gorgon that challenges them to put steps in the right order.
- Challenge learners to identify images with this cooking-themed drag-and-drop quiz by Holly Castellow.
- This simple and stylish quiz by Sarah Hodge features a subtle gradient background.
- Help learners practice new vocabulary with this drag-and-drop quiz by Yekaterina Martynova.
- Build the suspense for learners with this scored multiple choice quiz with badges by Karlis Sprogis.
Looking for even more great freebies? Dig into the E-Learning Heroes downloads hub for tons more downloads you can use to jumpstart your courses. And get feedback on your projects by sharing them in an E-Learning Challenge.