Nothing kills your learners’ enthusiasm faster than a series of boring stock photos. So don’t let them break your course—instead, use high-resolution atmospheric images to set the mood and keep learners engaged, screen after screen.
Need help sourcing awesome stock imagery? Try these amazing stock image downloads, all 100% free to use as you see fit. See for yourself:
- Give your course a productivity boost with these clean office-themed image downloads by Melissa Milloway.
- Browse Ashi Tandon’s creative space photo downloads that will inspire your learners.
- Help learners expand their horizons by featuring travel-themed downloads from Allison Nederveld.
- Use these landscaping image downloads by Cathy Kennedy to plant a garden oasis in the heart of your course.
- Let your learners feel a bit of sea breeze through beachy image downloads by Joanna Kurpiewska.
- Try Steve Lyne’s collection of safari-themed downloads which will appeal to your animal-loving learners.
- Make your learners feel like they’re on the verge of discovery with these old-school study space downloads by Dianne Hope.
Feast your eyes on even more dazzling stock photo downloads in our E-Learning Examples Hub and E-Learning Challenges #72 and #10. And don’t miss these helpful articles on how to customize and edit photos in Storyline and overlay text on photos. You can also add to your image gallery with this list of free stock photo sites.