The E-Learning Heroes community is the place to be for all kinds of helpful e-learning advice, tips, ideas, and freebies. And in 2019, our generous E-Learning Heroes community members really outdid themselves, sharing hundreds of creative projects in our discussion forums and in weekly e-learning challenges. To highlight just a few, we’ve pulled together this list of the top ten most popular Storyline downloads from 2019 (check out the top ten PowerPoint downloads here). Have you grabbed any (or all!) of these fan favorites?
- This Storyline 360 Course Dashboard Template from Nicole Legault gives learners critical information at a glance.
- This beautifully designed New Student Orientation course starter template from Jodi Sansone can be adapted to work for almost any project or audience.
- The understated elegance of this Storyline 360 Ultramodern Leadership Template by Pete Rix is a sleek way to present content on any topic.
- It’s tough to beat the versatility of a tabs interaction, and Sarah Hodge gives you tons of inspired ideas for using them with this stunning collection of Storyline 360 Tabs Interactions.
- Grab your learner’s attention and keep it with this animated Storyline 360 Motion Graphics Timeline from Trina Rimmer.
- David Anderson does it again with this sleek, easy-to-customize Storyline 360 Animated Tabs Accordion Interaction.
- If you create training for call center workers, you won’t want to miss this beautiful Storyline 360 Call Center Training Template.
- Need a creative way to guide learners through a series of decision points? Download this Storyline 360 Interactive Decision Tree Template.
- Flashcard interactions are a fun type of click-and-reveal activity for encouraging learners to explore all sorts of content. That flexibility is what makes this Storyline 360 flashcard freebie such a fabulous choice for all sorts of projects.
- Elevate the standard click-and-reveal interaction by adding some eye-catching movement, like in this brilliant Storyline 360 Animated Sliding Blocks project by Scott Schmeer.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes soon for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.