The 10 Most Popular PowerPoint Downloads of 2019
E-Learning Heroes is loaded with helpful articles, tutorials, and everyone’s favorite … downloads. We just love how generously the E-Learning Heroes community shares everything, from Storyline course starters to custom icons and more.
But the most popular downloads by far are the PowerPoint templates. And with hundreds of free ones to choose from, you can use them to save design time, grow your skills, and as an easy way to kickstart all sorts of training projects, from presentations to course prototypes.
As we put another year behind us, we wanted to bring you the top ten downloads the E-Learning Heroes community has enjoyed most this year. Have you snagged any (or all!) of these fabulous freebies?
- See how Trina Rimmer cleverly combines tab interactions with a board game design that can serve as a menu, a quiz, or so much more.
- Get a head start on your project with this option-packed color pop template by Ashi (Neha) Tandon.
- Use this colorful and compelling timeline template by Trina Rimmer as a process interaction, an innovative menu, a standard history tour, and more.
- Help learners commit important information to memory with Nicole Legault’s pleasantly pastel flashcard interaction.
- Make a massive amount of information manageable for learners with this creative spiral notebook tab interaction by Jeffrey Riley.
- Catch and keep learners’ attention with this engaging interactive infographic template by Allison LaMotte.
- Delight learners with Paul Alders’s cool, comics-style course template, featuring a range of reactions from our own Dr. Amber.
- Put this powerful dashboard template by Allison LaMotte to work to create an organized comprehensive overview of your course.
- Take note of this inspired Post-it–powered template by Joanna Kurpiewska.
- Think outside the box and put this circle tabs template by Allison LaMotte to work for you.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes soon for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.