You’ll Flip for These 6 Notecard Downloads
When you think about items you associate with learning, notecards surely come to mind. Most of us have used this simple tool at some point to learn new facts or organize our thoughts. And because notecards are used so frequently in an educational context, learners will know just what to do when they see a card or Post-it note on-screen. Get them flipping cards over for more info, grouping them thematically, and more.
But wait! Before you go creating your own notecard interaction from scratch, check out these existing projects from the E-Learning Heroes community. They’re all free to download and use in your next project. Take a look:
- Invite learners to learn more about your content with these realistic interactive Post-it notes by Montse Anderson.
- Make your slides resemble turnable pages with this interaction by Alexander Salas.
- Let learners test themselves with this ungraded flashcard interaction by Roman Stotland.
- Check out the feedback slides in this fun, illustrated quiz by Paul Alders—they make it stand out!
- Provide learners with a simple, stylish sorting quiz by Scott Couchman.
- Give learners the freedom to explore your content with this flashcard interaction by David Anderson.
For more examples of notecard interactions, be sure to check out the E-Learning Challenge #149 recap. Challenges are always open, so as you build your own interactions, you can chime in with a comment on the original challenge post to add your work to the list.
Want to use a template you see here, but don’t have Storyline? Start a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360, which includes Storyline 360 — the latest version of Storyline with continuously updated new features. And come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.