Tabs interactions are perfect for chunking lots of content—or even for structuring an entire course. Course designers love tabs interactions because they help learners focus on the details without jumping out to new slides or lessons. Tabs interactions also invite learners to click to view more when they’re ready, so they aren’t overloaded with too much information at once.
With these tabs-inspired downloads and examples, you’ll have all the inspiration and resources you need to create your own tabs interaction:
- See how adding a modern twist to a tabs interaction keeps learners tuned in to critical info with Nicole Legault’s Storyline 360 tabs template.
- Training new hires? Sleek tabs animations make this visually appealing PowerPoint example by Trina Rimmer perfect for your next onboarding project.
- Watch how Allison LaMotte takes a clever approach to presenting related content with this grid-inspired tabs download.
- Pair bite-size content with imagery, like in this earth-friendly PowerPoint interaction by Nicole Legault, so learners remember key concepts long after they complete the exercise.
If you want more tabs-related goodness, take a look at some of the examples from these E-Learning Challenges:
- 37 Creative Ways to Group Related Content with Accordion Interactions #227
- 28 Examples of Tabs Menu Navigation in E-Learning #199
While you’re at it, snag a free 60-day trial of Articulate 360 to take Storyline 360 out for a spin. And be sure to follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.