We've all heard it before: "A picture's worth a thousand words." And in e-learning, we couldn't agree more! That's why image galleries are so darn effective for sharing information with your learners.
But don’t take our word for it—see for yourself! Get your hands on these image gallery downloads created by members of our E-Learning Heroes Community:
- Let your learners browse at their own pace with this gorgeous manual advance slideshow download created by Kevin Thorn using Articulate Storyline.
- Create a moving visual experience with Nancy Woinoski’s slider image gallery template designed in Storyline 2.
- Give your galleries an extra level of engagement with this photo and video slideshow freebie made by Mark Bennett using Storyline 2.
- Grab this Storyline 2-crafted collage slider that’s a different take on the traditional slideshow, built by Jade Kelsall.
- Use Storyline 2 to make your gallery just as visually engaging as your images with this fun clothesline download by Robin Boulter.
If you’ve got a great image gallery example you’d like the world to see, add it to the image sliders and photo galleries E-Learning Challenge to show off your artistic eye.