Woohoo! We’re bringing 2017 to a close by highlighting the most helpful downloads, articles, and roundups from this year into one epic series. Feel free to reference this top-notch list whenever you need some e-learning inspiration or a quick start for a project.
We’ll start the series by featuring this year’s most-downloaded PowerPoint templates. Folks love these freebies because they’re gorgeous and creative—and so helpful when you’re looking for a great way to present content to your learners. Take a look at this list to discover fabulous freebies featuring e-learning interactions, navigation templates, and much more:
- Harness the power of click-and-reveal interactions with this colorful template by Nicole Legault.
- Present terms and definitions effortlessly with this easy-to-customize outdoorsy download by Trina Rimmer.
- Wow your learners from the start with this collection of cut-out title slides by Lili Seram.
- Try out a flat design look in your next project or add your own twist to these customizable backgrounds created by Ashi Tandon.
- Jump-start your next course with this free style guide template by Trina Rimmer, which includes three categories of style questions.
- Liven up your e-learning course with four unique templates by Allison LaMotte in this colorful download—don’t forget to use the tab interactions, too!
- Break a process down step by step with this template by Nicole Legault.
- Enjoy the modern look of this timeline download by Trina Rimmer, which includes wipe animations, push transitions, and more.
- Use this icon-rich freebie by Nicole Legault to add some character to your next e-learning project.
- Create your own timeline interaction in a blink of an eye using with this super-cool template by Nicole Legault.
Looking for more great PowerPoint templates? Dig into the E-Learning Heroes downloads hub to find tons of assets you’ll be able to use in all your projects. And if you’d like to see past years’ collections of popular discussions, downloads, tutorials, and more, check out our Best of 2015 and our Best of 2016 series.