Tabs templates are always a hot commodity in the E-Learning Heroes downloads hub. They’re a great way to add visual appeal to complex or text-heavy content—and make it feel less overwhelming for learners to tackle.
We see new twists on this classic click-and-reveal every day in the community, and options abound to put your own touch on a tabs template. To make it easy for you to gather some great templates and inspiration for your next project, we rounded up some of our favorite new Articulate Storyline 2 designs. Collect ‘em all:
- Create a modern, graphical three-part interaction with this freebie by Ashi Tandon.
- Tempt learners to click with this colorful tabs template by Nicole Legault. The web-inspired hover effect lets learners know there’s something interesting hiding behind each and every tab.
- Make learners feeling like they’re racking up big scores with this game-inspired template by Montse Posner Anderson.
- Try this clean and simple side tabs template by Elizabeth Dennis that you can use for longer content.
- Step up your design style with this greyscale tabs beauty by Montse Posner Anderson.
- Incorporate text, interactive images, and more media in this multi-layered tabs layout by Alexander Salas.
- Use this web-inspired tabs freebie by Felipe Casajus to make learners feel like they’re browsing content in their favorite site.
You can easily swap in your images, colors, and content to make these templates your own in a jiffy. Here’s a great tutorial to show you how. You’ll also find more great tabs templates for both PowerPoint and Storyline 2 in this roundup and in this E-Learning Challenge.