Show How You

Using AI in E-Learning Design #452: Challenge | Recap

When it comes to e-learning, today's authoring apps make it easier than ever to build interactive training. 

But here's the thing, even with today's modern apps and rich feature sets, building great learning experiences still takes time and expertise. You've got to juggle mastering new content, nailing the visual design, and doing it all under tight or unrealistic deadlines. Sounds familiar, right?

Now, this is where AI apps can be game changers by helping you do more with less. So, whether you're generating quiz questions and feedbackanimating characters, or transforming text into captivating images, there's likely an AI-based app that can help speed up production. And that's what this week's challenge is all about.

Challenge of the Week

This week, your challenge is to share an example that shows how AI can be used to create e-learning. When you post your example, please briefly describe the app(s) you used to create your demo.

✨ Share Your E-Learning Work

• Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
  • Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
  • Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
  • Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.

🙌 Last Week’s Challenge:

Before you add your new AI demo to your e-learning resume, check out the creative portfolio ideas your fellow challengers shared over the past week: 

30+ Best E-Learning Portfolio Examples for Inspiration in 2024

E-Learning Portfolios for 2024 RECAP #451: Challenge | Recap

👋 New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challengesanytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.

Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.

📅 Next Week’s Challenge

• Challenge #453 (03.08): Using dials in e-learning. If you're new to dials, you should check out next week's dials webinar to get an overview of dials and how they work. 
  • Challenge #454 (03.15): Using variables in e-learning. This variables challenge will be different because you'll be asked to share a demo that uses all three variables.

🚨 Contact Information

Just a quick heads up – if you want your blog, website, or LinkedIn included in our recap posts, could you do me a favor and add or update those links onto your ELH profile sometime this week?

I found some broken links last week when I pulled the recap together. You spend a lot of time building creative examples, and your work deserves all the attention it can get.

If you make changes, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks!

99 Comments
Jonathan Hill
Kari Edmonds
Chris Hodgson
Jodi M. Sansone
Jodi M. Sansone
Angelica Grace
Ilona Winnemore
Laura Hansen
Jayashree Ravi
Thaddaeus Smith
DeAdrienne Janssen