Learners love it when you use animation in courses—it gets them engaged! Adding a little movement to a static slide can set a more realistic scene and bring characters to life. All it takes is just a few clicks to get course objects moving around the screen. Storyline makes it easy!
If you’re wondering how you might use animation in your own courses, wonder no more—the E-Learning Heroes community is packed with examples. Here are six to inspire your work:
- Be sure you have plenty of time to play this addictive game by Richard Hill, chock-full of professional-looking animations.
- Watch as Allison Goldthorpe uses animated characters to show learners how to perform different exercises.
- See how David Charney creates the sense of walking around a new office by combining an animated character with a parallax effect.
- Watch objects transform into other objects in this creative and stylish example by Ian Monk.
- Check out the way Alexander Salas uses animation to show the cause and effect of a grocery store workers’ actions.
- Lose yourself in the stylized animations and transitions in this safety course by the folks at 42 Design Square, LLC.
Want to try something you learned here, but don’t have Storyline? Start a free 60-day trial of Articulate 360, which includes Storyline 360 and much more. Come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.