Animation is magic, plain and simple. Described as creating the illusion of motion and shape change, animation has the power to make static objects on a screen spring into action. But you don’t have to be a Pixar prodigy to create animations that will delight audiences everywhere.
Check out these eight awesome animation demos to see what’s possible with Articulate Storyline:
- Power up Joanna Kurpiewska’s lightbulb animation demo, which is a great example of how something as simple as switching on a light can be engaging and interactive when you add animation.
- Learn how you put a fun, animated spin on dry subject matter with this resume buzzword bingo demo by Bob Kaart.
- Try out Ian Monk’s morphing toggle animation demo that shows how your course can react to learner input with a visually engaging effect.
- Watch the storytelling power of flat animation design when combined with the right soundtrack in this flat icons animation demo, also by Ian Monk.
- Discover how you can use a collage of smaller animations to captivate learners with this brain storm animation demo by Phil Mayor.
- See how this brake pedal animation demo by Linda Lorenzetti distills a complex process into multiple steps learners can easily understand.
- Check out Mike Enders’ motion animation demo for a breathtaking example of how you can transport your learners to new worlds by combining design with animation.
- Watch this nifty coffee maker animation demo by Mohammad Hassam to see how you can serve up some clean, refreshing engagement with the right animation treatment.
Looking for more info on using animation effects in your e-learning? Check out this getting started guide and find even more great inspiration in this movie-inspired Storyline how-to. And don’t miss our E-Learning Examples Hub for great demos of all the neat stuff you can create with Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline 2.