When you’re suffering a case of e-learning developer’s block, there’s a surefire trick to unlock your creative juices—exploring well-executed, inspiring examples by your fellow designers. We love highlighting great work from the community year-round—but now it’s time to showcase the most popular Articulate Storyline 2 examples we shared in the hub this year.
Take a look—and get ready to jot down all the new ideas you’ll be sure to have!
- This intro to surgical protocols by Joshua Stoner is an elegant example of an informational course that uses animations to draw attention to key info.
- Looking for creative approaches to designing assessments? Here’s a quiz by Trina Rimmer that combines modern design, eye-catching animations, and different types of questions to keep learners on their toes.
- Learn something useful about designing blended learning programs while you dig into this inspiring example by Tania Vercoelen.
- This interactive diagram by David Charney lets learners explore anatomy with a slider. It’s a great way to let learners explore content at their own pace.
- When learners hover over the image in this assessment example by Melissa Milloway, they can zoom in to take a closer look.
- Take a closer look at Seurat’s art with this zoom-in interaction by Montse Anderson.
- You’ll love how this intro to yoga course by Amar Kulshreshtha features mobile-style navigation and a cool parallax effect.
- Get ideas about bringing data to life in this interactive infographic by Stratbeans.
- Let learners choose a larger font size with the technique showcased in this demo by David Lindenberg.
- Not only is this demo by Jackie Van Nice a great example of a simple info presentation, you’ll get handy tips to help you estimate how long it takes to create different types of e-learning.
And here's one bonus project you just can't miss:
- Check out Heroland, by Richard Hill. This adventure game is a stellar example of what's possible when you create interactive games with Storyline 2.
If you’re loving the year-end inspiration, don’t miss our round-up of the best PowerPoint freebies, and keep your eyes peeled for more goodies in the weeks to come!