Quizzes in e-learning can be used to motivate learners, help them remember what they learned, and assess what they learned. But we all know that designing interesting and thought-provoking quizzes takes time. That’s why we’re excited to share these seven quiz examples and freebies created by the generous members of the E-Learning Heroes community.
Take a look!
- Turn your assessment into a fun trivia game like Kimberly Eng does in this fantastic Jeopardy! example.
- How well do you know your map history? Navigate your way around this geography example by Daniel Sweigert to find out!
- Let this space-themed example by Melissa Forster inspire you to bring your quizzes to life by adding animations to them.
- Grab this trendy Pantone-inspired quiz freebie by Daniel Holthouse and simply add your own content.
- Use a variety of quiz question types to increase learner engagement like Rema Merrick does in this Rise 360 example about the human body.
- Give learners a unique way to track their progress by making your quiz interactive like Jonathan Hill does in this Tour de France example.
Want to build your own interactive quiz, but don’t know where to start? Here’s Your One-Stop Shop for Storyline 360 Quiz-Building Tips. And if you have an awesome quiz example you’d like to share, visit our Building Better Courses forum to post your example and get helpful feedback from the community.