Anyone can quickly and easily create fully responsive e-learning courses with Rise, an authoring app in Articulate 360. We like to say that Rise is responsive course authoring done right: web-based and easy. You simply gather your content, open up Rise in your web browser, and create truly stunning courses that look and work beautifully on any device, automatically.
If you’re wondering when you’d use Rise, you’re in the right place. There’s no shortage of creativity and skill in the E-Learning Heroes community. Folks have built loads of fun and beautiful projects that show just what’s possible with this authoring app. Here are five of our recent favorites:
- This module by Monarch Media helps deskless workers refresh their skills during moments of downtime on the job.
- Busy students can take this GMAT course by Anastasia Laur on the go to enhance their solo study sessions.
- Jamie Billingham uses block lessons in Rise to make this course a unique experience.
- This quick course by Yekaterina Martynova gives language learners easy access to practice dialogues that they can pull up quickly in a moment of need.
- Mike Schwind presents a curated set of video lessons with supporting text and helpful attachments for download in his course.
Want to try building a Rise course of your own, but don’t have Articulate 360? Start a free trial, and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.