Pets bring so much joy and love into our lives. And with many of us adjusting to working and learning from home, our pets have become essential daily companions. They comfort us when we’re feeling down, shower us with unconditional love, and remind us to play and exercise. They’re there for us no matter what.
So, it’s no big surprise that course developers always jump at the chance to show off their furry, finned, and feathered family members—and their design creativity. Whether you’re a dog devotee, a fish fanatic, or a bird buff, we think you’ll love exploring these seven pet-themed projects created by the lovely members of the E-Learning Heroes community.
Here’s to the paws, claws, fins, and feathers that make our world a better place!
- You’ll be inspired by the slick animations and creative doggy-care dial in this tabbed interaction example about Border Terriers by Kimberly Eng.
- This pet-astic quiz example by James Aird demonstrates one way to customize quiz results based on learners’ responses.
- You won’t be able to resist the cute faces featured in the mini photo galleries on each tab of this colorful example by Katelin J.
- Meet Mauri and Hertta in this oh-so-cute example by Rita Korjonen. It features a tabbed design with a totally pawsome positive reinforcement slider.
- Find the right-size dog for you with this scrolling pet slider by Larry van wave.
- Get to know Ziggy, a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, in this clever example by Karen Mouws.
- Not your average family pet, but cute nonetheless—get a rundown of everything you ever wanted to know about hippos in this tab interaction example by Dominik R.
We weren’t “kitten” around with those examples. We think they’re all purrific! If you too are an animal lover, join the E-Learning Challenge and share your own pet-themed project. And then go visit the Building Better Courses forum for more course design tips and fun discussions.